Epilogue

I stood in front of the full length mirror admiring the white dress I was wearing. It fell in lace ripples down to the floor. The waist was tight. Too tight, I thought. I could barely breath. But as Rey had stated when I first tried it on, 'pain is beauty.' Well if this is what beauty felt like I was glad I didn't have to be beautiful on a daily bases. It was wedding day and I was waiting for Rey, my bridesmaid who had somehow disappeared just before the service. She left only half an hour ago apparently on some 'urgent errand that would only take a minuet,' but now there was only five minuets left until the service and Rey was still not back.

I sighed and walked across the length of the small room I was in. Where was she? She knew what time she had to be here.

Two minutes later the door burst open and Rey hurried inside. "I'm so sorry, Siena! Luke wanted to talk to me and it took then expected."

"Don't worry, Rey. What did Luke want to say?" I asked, a glimmer of excitement inside me. Maybe Luke told her about who are family are?

She bit her lip. "He said he was my father."

I smiled. I knew it.

"But," she shrugged. "I don't know what to think. I mean, he abandoned me."

"He wanted to protect you Rey," I put a hand on her shoulder. "Please don't be angry with him."

She shrugged. "Enough of my problems. This is your special day! And we're late!"

My eyes widened as I looked at her. She was in her dress but her makeup was disasterously smudged.

"Come on!" I fixed up her make up and practically dragged Rey out the room and to where the wedding was taking place.

Luke stood at the door and raised an eyebrow at us. "You're late," he stated.

"Yes, and that's completely your fault," I replied with a slight grin.

He laughed taking my arm.

"Rey," his voice softened. "You first."

She gulped and nodded. "What if I mess up?" She whispered.

"You won't," I reassured her as she walked out the door.

We waited thirty seconds. Thirty seconds that felt like thirty hours before Luke nodded to me.

"We're up," he said.

I took his arm and we walked towards the door. Luke was walking me down the aisle as my parent's died when I was young and I always thought him as a father, growing up in the Jedi temple.

He door opened and I looked straight ahead, Ben being the first thing I saw. He was dressed in a suit, his hair flowing freely down to his shoulders and his eyes roaming nervously around the room. Rey was up ahead with nearing the end of the aisle. Ben's eyes looked towards the door and locked with mine as a wide grin spread across his face.

I glanced at Poe beside him who smiled and flashed me a thumbs up. I grinned in reply as we started the decent down the aisle.

Ben held my gaze throughout the whole way until I reached him.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, causing me to blush furiously.

I don't remember much of what was said after. The priest was speaking about 'love' and 'unity' and I just starred into Ben's brown eyes, getting lost in their breathtaking colour, until the vows.

The priest turned to Ben. "Do you, Ben Solo, accept Siena Grace to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward, until death do you part?"

Ben looked deep into my eyes a grin on his face. "I do," he nodded.

"And do you, Siena Grace, accept Ben Solo to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward, until death do you part?"

"I do," i grinned, still gazing deep into Bens eyes.
"I now pronounce you man and wife," the priest declared. "You may now kiss the bride."

Ben leaned forward, resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you, Siena Solo," he whispered before his lips were gentle pressed against mine. I heard Poe whoop from beside Ben and Rey shushed him as Ben's tongue pressed lightly against my lips. I parted my lips and his tongue eagerly explored my mouth as my tongue fought against his, seeking dominance until we heard a slight cough and pulled a part to see Poe staring at us awkwardly with an eyebrow raised and Rey smirking at us. I guess we were kissing slightly longer then normal.

I looked out to see the crowd of people. Friends and family gathered to watch us be wed. I smiled so wide my checks hurt as i looked onwards at these people that had made up my life. Luke looked proud. Finn was smiling. Chewbacca was smiling. He looked happy at last. Even C3 P0, R2 D2 and BB8 were there looking as happy as droids could look.

Then I looked at Ben. Ben smiled down at me with so much love in his eyes. I had everything a girl could ever want. And all because I had courage.

The courage to love the enemy.