chapter 38

We planned our attack on the first order that next day. I left Ben in his room recovering and sat with Rey whilst they discussed battle plans. Rey had arrived but a week before me and Ben had, and apparently with her cane some much needed information about the enemy's base.

They had build another Star killer base.

Our plan was simple.

A group of resistance soldiers would enter the base from a secret entrance located on the western side of the base. Once they were in they'd disable the shields and alarm system to allow another group consisting of more resistance soldiers to enter from another entrance on the northern side. The two teams would sneak through the base and to the main power control room where there was a button that when pressed would hopefully blow the planet after a countdown of 5 minutes in which the two teams would escape. But it would be heavily guarded. That we knew. So we needed a destruction. The rest of the resistance would storm the base in an area that the two teams would not need to be in. That would draw most of the clones to the battle that was taking place giving the two teams a relatively easy trip to the control room.

Once the button was pressed ad the countdown begun one member of the two teams would alert all resistance generals and we would flee. Hopefully leaving the base in ruins.

It seemed a solid plan, but there was one thing missing. Someone needed to defeat Snoke and the new Kylo Ren, because if they were to get away them this would all be for nothing. They could gather new troops and build a new base and this would never be over. So i decided one thing.

I would enter the base with one of the two resistance teams and once we were inside i would break of from them and find Snoke and the new Kylo Ren. Then i would fight them, and if nit defeat them I'd at least be able to stall them long enough for the button the be pressed and the base to be destroyed with them still in it. Even if it meant I'd still be on it as well.

I'd do it for the resistance.

I'd do it for Ben.