Chapter 48

Ben talked to Luke. Apparently Luke just gave him a 'what the heck is wrong with you' look when Ben practically begged him to let us get married. But, after a lot of persuasion and begging on Ben's behalf apparently Luke just shrugged and said I'm somewhat out of his control now anyway. I think Luke has finally realized that i am extremely stubborn and will marry Ben with or without his permission.

Ben also asked about the Rey incident. Apparently Luke's kid was a girl, would be Rey's age now, had brown hair, brown eyes and her name was Rey, been though Luke remains certain that Rey is not his daughter i'm fairly sure he's just lying to himself now. I want to tell Rey but I'm pretty sure Luke already wants to kill me because of the Ben issue, and i would like to actually live past my wedding so i keep the fact that i am pretty sure Rey is Luke's daughter to myself for the time being. Well, to myself and Ben, who i have finely convinced that Rey is in fact Luke's daughter. I think he only denied it because he couldn't face the fact that Rey could in fact be his cousin. He still hates her for some bizarre reason. Okay probably because she sliced his face practically in half and one time when we were eating dinner trying to act like normal people she insulted Darth Vader and Ben then walked out and refused to leave his room for the rest of the evening, but, other then that he has no cause to hate her.

Ben's warming to Poe a bit though, thankfully. He needs friends and Chewbacca's still not talking to him.

Poe was fine after the fight. The medical people patched him up and now he's all good to be out best man at the wedding. He seems exited.

Okay. Excited is the understatement of the century. He's practically bouncing off the walls with excitement, which is both terrifying and hilarious at the same time. Ben keeps asking in he's on something and Finn just looks freaked out. I'm beginning to get the impression that Finn thought Poe was normal or something. And i have to say that Poe being normal is not a concept I'm familiar with.

Writing up wedding invitations i suddenly realized how little friends we have. Ben wanted to invite Darth Vader. I gently reminded him that Darth Vader has been dead for about thirty years. Ben just shrugged and told me that maybe his spirit would come.

I then, very idiotically insisted that i was sure we had more friends then the names we had written on the paper, and what happened to Toby or Isabel?

It only took he a second of looking at Ben awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact with me to remember just what happened to them. They were jedi. Ben probably accidentally killed them. I made a mental note to think before i spoke and thankfully after about two months the wedding was prepared and planned for a week away.

To say i was nervous was an understatement.

--------
Hi guys! So, i am sad to say that this is the last chapter before the epilogue :( you guys are awesome the past two months writing this have been great, i couldn't ask for more awesome readers XD i love you all and thanks so much for staying with the is story even though the chapters are so short and there's only like... Two fight scenes. (Sorry) i love you guys so much <3 thanks for reading. This story is dedicated to all you amazing people and I'm sorry to say that there will not be a sequel but after the epilogue is out I'll be editing this story (cause it REALLY needs it) thanks all and i honestly love you guys. This is by far the most popular story I've ever written and i thank you for all the votes and comments. You guys make my day honestly. Now j should probably stop talking haha but thank you so much! When i started this story i honestly though no one would read it and i was surprise i even got one read but 185k! You guys are awesome. Hugs and virtual hot chocolate for all!
~Sofia (aka; an extremely happy author)