AN

So, we are at the end *sobs* haha well the end of this story at least. I'm pretty sure I've already said this but you guys are absolutely amazing. I read every one of your comments and honestly they make me smile so much =) i love you all and its been great to share this story with you all. I have to say, Siena is largely based on me (you could probably tell that XD) and I'm so glad to get her character you there. This story is currently #26 in fanfiction which is amazing given there's so much 1D and 5SOS and stuff like that out there and I'm really grateful to you guys for getting me there. You've all been so supporting and amazing throughout these past two months and honestly you've helped me through a lot of things that have been happening lately. You guys are awesome =) thanks so much you're all stars =) and i do want to thank someone in particular.... Durelen_Elnarsion i love you so much and thank you so much for always being there for me and making me laugh, your a star and i couldn't ask for a better best friend :) so this story is dedicated to you (and all my lovely readers) thank you so much for everything!

~Sofia (aka; an author who will miss you all so much now that she's finished this story)

<3