chapter 11

Han, Chewbacca, Finn and I flew the millennium falcon to the starkillers base where the first order was.

Landing on the planet we looked around the planet, there were a lot of tall trees and the ground was dirt.

"Where are we headed?" Han turned to Finn.

"That way," Finn seemed slightly unsure, but we trusted his judgment, after all, he did used to work here.

We walked for quite a while, Chewbacca often complaining because of the cold, until at long last we came to what seemed to be a back entrance to the base.

We walked inside knocking out two clones that stood guard by the door until we reached the control center.
"Do what you need to do," han said to Finn pointing to the controls.

"I don't know how to work this thing!" He declared.

"I though you worked here?" I said in slight confusion.
"Yeah but i never used this!"

Han rolled his eyes. "This is why yo came! To do this, if you cant do it why are you here?"

"Because its the right thing to do," he said.

I sighed. "You're here for Rey aren't you?"

He shrugged. "I couldn't just leave her."

"Well who's gonna do this then?" Han snapped getting slightly panicked as we heard footsteps down the hall.

"Freeze resistance scum!" A voice spoke behind us.

I spun round grabbing the clone in a choke hold as Chewbacca shut the door.

"Do you know how to work this," i hissed to the clone as i pointed at the control panel.

"Y-yes," he stuttered, slightly alarmed.

"Dissemble the shields and stop the weapon from charging!" I snapped realising my hold on his neck and putting my gun to his back. "Now!"

Slightly trebling he obeyed my wishes.

"You wont win you know. The first orders much too strong for that," he said as he finished what i had told him to do.

I ignored his comment and shot him in the chest watching as his body hit the ground.

"We should go," Han said.

"But Ray," Finn objected.

"Okay, get Ray then we leave," Han ordered.

Chewbacca howled in agreement.