chapter 22

A week passed and i was still locked in the room. Ben came once a day though nothing eventful happened. He refused to talk about the kiss.

I walked across the length of my room. It wasn't overly large but i wasn't small either. I was, at any rate being treated better then a prisoner. I wondered how Rey and Poe were doing. I hope they were okay.

To be honest Poe was probably working on a way to rescue me right now, but in a way, i didn't want to be rescued. Ben had been nice to me, and wit every visit i felt closer to him, like the Ben i knew so well was coming back to me. I hoped that would be so, but who knows, the future was too filled with darkness to see clearly. I spent most of my time meditating as Luke had advised myself to do in tough situations. I always looked forwards to when Ben would come visit me. He never wore his helmet with me in this room, and barely ever his armor. I enjoyed seeing him so carefree. We'd often sit and talk about nothing important. He never asked about his family or our time together before the dark side, but that was okay. I didn't bring up any painfully subjects for fear if his temper, as long as i was carefully he didn't yell at me. I felt we were getting closer, that maybe i could bring him home.

That is until my rescue party came.

----

Sorry i wont be updating much today but MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!! haha the suns shinning bright on this summer Christmas morning, haha its definitely not a white Christmas in NZ, what about you guys? Have any of you got snow?

~Sofia