FFWY 19 - Shadows

WAYNE'S P.O.V

"First and foremost, Congratulations on your successful concert!" bati nang reporter

"Thank you. Let me take this opportunity to thank each one of you for the support. I would also like to thank all my fans out there who never failed to amaze me each and every time in different ways. Thank you as well to my manager--Venus. My TZ Family including our executive producer Mr. Hilton and to all the staff by making this all possible" nagpalakpakan naman sandali ang mga media then they immediately proceed with the Q & A.

"We noticed that most of the songs you sung a while ago are mostly heartbroken songs—and these are all from your album "Shadows". Is it still because of your secret girlfriend in college?" mausisang tanong nang isang reporter

I felt the pain instantly pagkatapos ibato nang reporter ang tanong niya kasi naaalala ko na naman siya. Ever since that night happened two years ago, a lot has changed. And since dati pa man may rumor na that I already have a girlfriend but I kept mum about it since ayaw ko rin magulo ang buhay ni—niya dati. Pero that night it was all out in the open because I was involved with an accident, the only good thing from it is that they weren't able to get information sa kung sinong girlfriend ko na kasama ko raw sa aksidente that night. The accident only focused on me. But after that di na sila tumigil sa pagtatanong sa kung sino ang mystery girl nay un.

Maraming nagbago pagkatapos nun—isa na doon ang pagkakadisband nang band. Actually, partly hindi naman totoo yung pinalabas nang management na humahawak sa amin na we chose different paths kaya kailangan idisband ang band. The truth is—it's just all about me.

"That questions' been asked to me several times already and I always answer it the same way. I had my fair share of experiences that hurt me in the past and through these songs I was able to overcome those. About your other question—I would like to keep some things about me private as always. I've always been like that ever since I was starting in this business, I hope you guys understand"

"But—" magrereact pa sana ang same reporter na naunang magtanong pero agad na nagsalita si Venus. "Let's not ruin this night for Wayne, can we?" pakiusap niy sa kanila "Next question please" dagdag pa nito kaya nakahinga ako nang maluwag but my heart aches—so much.

"Wayne, after this successful concert of yours what projects are in line for you?" deretsang tanong nang isa sa mga median nandito ngayon para sa post-concert press conference ko.

"Well, my manager told me that I'll be having a reunion concert with my friends the Infinity Band, then they told me that I'll be having a collaboration project with this new artist that's getting a lot of attention right now" tugon ko rito

"A reunion concert? Is it still possible? I mean—after the band got disbanded since you guys chose different paths already" deretsa namang tanong nang isa na namang media reporter.

"We've worked the schedule of the boys and it's a go" biglang singit ni Venus, kaya tumahimik na lang muna ako. I've been so tired lately and I just wanted to have an alone time and sleep.

"That collaboration thing—is that with the new artist named Cielo?" nakapikit na ako since naka shades naman ako and I was thinking about her again, pero napadilat ako nang pasimple akong sikuhin ni Venus at binulong sa akin ang tanong nang reporter.

"I can't divulge the information for the mean time and about that artist it'll be my first time to finally see who she is when I come back to the Philippines" kasabay nang sinabi ko ay ang tuloy-tuloy nap ag flash nang mga camera at ang pagkakataranta nang press na parang nakarinig sila nang isang pasabog. Pero totoo ang sinabi ko, curious ako sa Cielo na to. Since sumikat ito sa youtube thru covering some songs pero nang mag search ako ang look for her videos puro mga sceneries or lyrical lamang and no face at all. Kaya din siguro siya sumikat kasi na curious ang mga tao with what she looks like sa ganda ng boses niya.