Chapter 3

Brandon's POV

I'm currently seated at my desk, filling out paperwork like always but my head keeps drifting to Josie. We have history but I can't shake off the feeling that we were brought back together for a reason. I certainly couldn't turn down the chance to hire her when she waltzed into my office. When I saw her name it rang a bell and when she sat down, I knew right away who she was. She's only gotten more gorgeous with age. Her dark locks and her figure and those eyes of hers. I can't believe I ever chose another girl over her, I really regret it but the past is the past.

But now she's back and she's caught my eye, just like many years ago. Every time I look at her I just want that to be mine, she's everything I want in a girl, always has been. Since the day I met her she's been different than the other girls I knew, they all had certain motives and she was just like an angelic angel that could get any guy she wanted.

As she sat in the chair across from me, she looked nervous and apprehensive. I wonder if she recognized me and if she did, I hope to god that won't change things.

When I saw her talking to Noah, it made my blood boil. I want her, he can't charm her.

Ever since I moved, I wondered about her, the thought of her continued to linger in my mind. I've dated other girls but they've never been her, never will be.

I want to pursue her but I don't want to overstep into her personal life. I have a chance and I plan to make the most of it.

She's going to be mine, all mine.