Chapter 48

Brandon's POV

After the encounter with Mark, I can't get that idiot off my mind. He just has to mess with everything. Those flowers made me really angry and now I want to get revenge on me.

I talked to my sister about how to ask out a girl because apparently 'I'm not very good at it'.

She suggested I get flowers and go over to her place and ask her out, telling her my feelings.

I found her address and bought a bouquet of red roses. She can't say no to a handsome guy, roses and a date right?

I leave my office, get into the elevator and head home in my own BMW.

As I arrive home, there's a car parked in the driveway and I recognize it as my sisters.

As I walk in the door she runs up to me.

"Omg Brandon you're finally going to go out with a girl! And not one of those annoying models or celebrities your always with! What's her name?" My sister Jenna asks in one breath.

"Damn Jenna, calm your nerves. Her name is Josie Reid and she's beautiful, I'm actually nervous to do this she might reject me." I smile nervously and scratch my neck.

"BRANDON JAMES JOLESON! IS IT THE JOSIE REID THAT YOU LIKED IN JUNIOR HIGH?!" Jenna looks at me like I'm the most amusing and surprising thing in the world.

"Yes it's the Josie Reid and this time no one is getting in the way to ruin what we have." I answer to her anticipation.

"We have to get you ready! You need to look like the hottest bachelor in the city and please smell good, girls love that." She jumps up and down excited, I swear she's like a five year old.

"I can get ready myself." I roll my eyes at her.

"No tie and unbutton the first three buttons at the top to show off some chest it's attractive. Also wear cologne and slick back your hair. Wear slacks and dress shoes. I got you this bouquet." Jenna rants and gestures behind her to the bouquet.

After showing I put on a white dress shirt, roll up the sleeves to the elbow, tuck it into my black slacks. I gel back my dark hair, slip some dress shoes on and add a gold Rolex watch.

I head downstairs to be met with an excited Jenna.

"Good enough?" I ask.

"You look hotttttt." She looks over my outfit before handing me the bouquet of flowers.

"Go get her tiger." Jenna makes a tiger noise behind me.

Heading out, I get into my BMW and drive to her place.

Once I arrive, I park in front of her house and run a hand through my hair before going upstairs to her floor.

I ring the bell, bouquet in hand and when the door opens I'm shocked, I never expected that.....