Chapter 37

Marks POV

I haven't seen Josie in a few days, I feel I should give her some time.

But at the same time, how much time is good?

How much time is too much time?

I want her so badly but I don't want to push her away either.

I always thought it would be easy for someone like me who's wealthy to get any girl I want but at the same time, I guess you don't deserve something unless you put effort into it.

I need to come up with a plan to draw Josie back to me and be mine again. Everything was going so well but my plan backfired! Why oh why?!

Finally an idea strikes me, I'll plan a date for two.

Or I could simply threaten her but that's probably not the most attractive action to take.

After I think about the situation for a while I realize, my true intentions at the beginning of this was to just get into her pants because she's freaking hot and I love me some good bedroom time with a hot lady.

Do I actually like Josie or is this just my plot of revenge and hatred towards Brandon?

I may sound really stupid but I'm starting to have second thoughts.

But I can't let him have her especially if I did impregnate her with my child, plus that would dent my families picture-perfect reputation.

I have to come up with a plan to get what I want from Josie. I want her to be with me but more importantly I want to protect my reputation. Oh sweetheart, you just wait till you see what's in store for you.