Chapter 9

Josie's POV:

He took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. I put on some black and white converse sneakers and we go downstairs together.

We sit in the kitchen together on two high stools and Mark's chef serves our dinner which is fettuccine Alfredo and it's so good!
Mark pulls me closer so that there is barely any room between us.
He snakes his arms around my waist and kisses my neck leaving a love bite.

After dinner I go to the bathroom to wash my hands and notice the love bite on my neck.
"Mark!" I say sarcastically.
"Yes baby girl?" Mark answers walking into the bathroom.
"Why is there a love bite on my neck?!" I ask.
"Cuz I had to claim what's mine." He smirks proudly.
I reach up on my tippy-toes and kiss his lips which he kisses me back.

After our kissing session, he shows me around the backyard and the garden which is all so beautiful.

"Aahhh, their so beautiful!" I sigh happily.

"You are so beautiful." Mark says as he stands behind me with his muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

"Awe that's so sweet of you Mark!" I blush, I'm glad it dark out so he can't see me.

"It's my job to compliment my girl." He says huskily in my ear.

I feel my knees become weak. He picks me up and carries me inside bridal style inside and upstairs to his room. He drops me on the bed and kisses my lips and then takes off my shoes.

He strips to his boxers and climbs in beside me and snakes his arms around my waist and whispers "good night baby girl." And kisses my cheek. Gosh I love him he's so loving and caring and passionate!