Chapter 34

Josie's POV

I can't believe it, that fucking jerk rapped me!!!!

Like for all I know, I could be pregnant right now!

Now I have to go buy a pregnancy test!

I get up from the couch and go upstairs to shower.

I enter the master bedroom and close and lock the door.

I undress and get in the shower.

The warm water cascades down my body.

Ah, finally some alone time!

About 20 minutes later I turn the shower off and put on my bath robe.

The thought of Mark raping me won't leave my mind, I don't think I can do this. I thought the engagement would be okay but if I can't trust him not to invade my privacy and not touch me when I don't want to be touched I don't think I can do this.

I come out of the bathroom and get dressed in dark wash jeans, converse sneakers and a purple hoodie. I apply some mascara and lip balm then go out of the bathroom and sit on the bed on my phone.

Mark comes upstairs to check on me but I ignore him while he washes up.

He comes out of the bathroom from showering a few minutes later and has on only a towel, I look up and stare at him for a few seconds and don't realize I'm staring until he says "take a picture it'll last longer, I know I'm hot but you don't have to stare at me all day" and smirks.

"Your not that hot." I remark.

"Oh ya? Then why are you staring at me?"

I ignore him and type on my phone.

"Haha you just proved my point love."

"Shut up." I comment.

"Josie are you mad at me?" Mark has the nerve to ask.

Oh I don't know....maybe?! You raped me last night and now you ask that very obvious question.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"Look I'm sorry, I really am."

"Mark, you may want to have a family but you can't just go rape your girlfriend and then try to make it out like your all innocent. I loved you but I don't think I can do this engagement." I look at him straight in the eyes.

"Josie you can't be serious...."

"I don't want to be with someone who is going to take advantage of me, you try being in my position."

"I'd like it if you made a move on me."

"Mark stop!! I'm a lady! I want to be treated properly not like I'm some kind of toy."

"Please just give me one more chance."

"Fine, one more chance, ONE." I emphasize on one.

"Thank you, baby."

"Don't mess this up."

"Will you come with me to my house next weekend and meet my family?"

"Sure."

"Can you take me home now?"

"Yes love."

Once I'm home, this engagement with Mark is over.