#4 | Request

This story is a request for xmagconaddictx hope you like it. **********************
Its the last period of the day and you have to present a story you wrote in front of the class. The thing is you have a phobia of talking front of groups of people, it sends you into tears of fear.

'Emily! Your turn!' The teacher called across the classroom as she marked papers at her desk.
"alright Em. You got this. Just look at the back of the classroom. Come on." You told yourself as you forced yourself out of your seat.

You were a couple sentences in when you look up. The whole class was staring. Including Mikey. You looked back down at your papers in your hand. Tears pricking the corners of your eyes making your sight blurry.
"..." You tried to talk but nothing was coming out of your mouth.

Your hand shaking your palms sweating. A tear fell on the page. And with that you ran out of the classroom in tears. You slowed down as you entered the hallway. You dropped to your knees trembling.
"Emily! Emily!" you heard someone calling your name. You didn't answer. Then you heard footsteps in the hallway. There he was Mikey. His dirty blonde hair perfectly styled and his blue grayish eyes scanning the hallways.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, It was Mikey.
"Emily it's OK. Your story was great." Mikey said with a voice full of honesty.
"What do you mean? I cried in front of the class!" you replied more frustrated at yourself then confused why he was comforting you.
"I'll show you." he said as he stood up and help his hand out for yours. You stood up and took his hand as he led you back to the classroom.

As you walked in all the nerves came back you stopped at the door but Mikey didn't let your hand go. He looked at you and it seems to give you strength. You took a deep breath and walked in, everyone looked at you but not with disgust but with happiness. You stood in the same spot you were in before but this time Mikey was next you giving you courage.

As you finished the story you looked up to see the whole class applauding you for finishing the story.
"Told you it was great." Mikey whispered into your ear. You turned to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. As you let go of Mikey a huge smile appeared on his face. The bell rang and you went to your locker and grabbed your bag, placed it on your back and closed your locker.

As you turned around Mikey stood there with a big smile on his face.
"May I help you?" You said with a chuckle
"Yeah i just wanted to tell you that you were so brave to finish that story in front of the class. What gave you the courage?" Mikey asked with a smirk on your face.
"I don't know?" you said back sarcastically and walked off. You turned around and saw him with his arm leaning on the locker and checking you out.

When you got home you threw yourself onto your bed replaying the events in your mind.

******************************
Hey everyone!
Sorry I haven't updated I've been so busy but I'm planning on updating on a certain day/s
If you want a request private message me:
-names
-places
-anything else
Thanks for reading
     Hanza xx

🍑

I've decided that I'm not going to edit the requests (if I feel I need too, I will).

I'm still shook that I managed to get this many reads. Like OKAY!

So recently I have resorted to expressing my feelings through memes (specifically Kpop).

(I want to give credit to whoever made this and Jungwoo for being adorable)(15/4/8)🍑

(15/4/8)
🍑