#16 | Imprinted

"C/n, why are you always around me when you could be hanging out with Seth and Leah?" You asked as you sat in a meadow that c/n had shown you when you were at least 5. C/n was your best friend since you were with little. Now your 16 and for the past year you've been wondering why c/n's be hanging around you all the time when he could be hanging out with his pack.

"Its because I've imprinted on you." C/n replied braiding your hair as you lied in his lap.
"Explain please." you smiled closing your eyes and listening to to the creatures around you as c/n explained.
"When a werewolf imprints on someone its supposedly to create stronger wolves but I believe its because they find there soulmate. When someone imprints they instantly become their protector, their best friend, their family, then once they reach a particular age they become lovers. That's why when I have the choice of hanging out with Seth and Leah, I still hang out with you, to protect you."

C/n found you when you had gotten lost in the forest next to your childhood home. Since then c/n had been with you through everything. You grew up with c/n in his human phase and wolf phase so when he spoke about these things it was natural for you.

"So what age will I be when we start being lovers?" you asked looking at c/n.
"When ever your ready, its a different age for everyone." c/n replied.
"When will I be ready?"
"Do you have feelings towards me?" c/n asked placing his warm hand on your cheek.
"Yeah, I do." you replied being truthful.
"Then your ready. But we can wait if you want."
"I don't wanna wait." you spoke. You had been waiting for this day since forever.

"OK then," c/n spoke getting up, sliding you off his lap.
"Will you,"-c/n started jumping up grabbing a branch from a tree, hoisting himself into the tree-"Y/n l/n, be my partner, my lover, through everything.-he yelled, allowing every creature in the forest to hear-"What we face, we'll face together. No matter our differences."-he started to become quiet as he jumped down from the tree and taking a step towards you pulling you towards him-"It'll be us, together forever." C/n finished, holding you in his warm embrace.

"I will..."

*********************************************

🍑
That's cute.

Kinda confused as to why I didn't add a thing at the end...
(15/4/18)
🍑