#14 | Because I have you.

I walked into youth. Later than usual. I had a terrible week. Not only was it full of exams and stress. Slowly I walked, with my head held low, holding on to all I have left. Bff/n sprinted up to me engulfing me into a huge hug. I had emailed her all through out the week. She kept telling me that everything would be OK and I'll make it through. My arms wrapped around her torso. We pulled away from each other. I could see in her eyes that she was hurting, for me. I smiled a sad smile at her. She returned the same smile.

I looked over her shoulder to see y/f/n, c/n and c/f/n. One by one I scanned their faces. They stood there, with small greeting smiles. I slowly walked towards them as they started to walk inside. C/n grabbed my wrist pulling me aside.
"Are you OK?" he asked leading me to a seat. I nodded slowly.
He read straight through me.

C/n stood up pulling me with him and leading me into the unisex toilet.
"What are you doing?" I asked as he locked the door behind him.
He then walked towards me.
"How are you feeling? Emotionally?" he then asked looking me dead in the eyes.
"Empty..." I replied trailing off.
He took my hands in his and rolled them over exposing my wrists. His c/e/c eyes scanned my wrists. He then pushed my sleeves up showing the rest of my arms.

His fingers gently feeling my arms. C/n then nodded to himself. He placed my arms down by my sides, he then lifted my shirt. My eyes widened as anxiousness rushed through my veins. His hands holding my shirt up, as his eyes scanned my rib cage down to the top of my jeans.
It then hit me, he was looking for cuts, for scars. He let my shirt fall as his eyes met mine again. A proud smile covered his face. I returned the smile.
"How are you feeling now? Be honest with me." his voice was calm. I took deep breaths.
"Thankful."
"Why's that?" he asked.
"Because I have you."

******************************

Hellloooo,
OK so I've been having exam after exam after exam for the last week and tomorrow I have my last assessment due!!!
That's why I haven't be uploading recently. Sorry this is a small imagine.

The reason for this imagine being so, sad(ish) is because, I've suffered from depression, self-harm. And its coming back. I've been feeling extremely down in the dumps for the last couple of days and tonight it really got to me. I'm constantly telling other people to not bottle their emotions up, but I'm doing exactly that. I decided to take my own advice and write this imagine. I'm feeling a little better but I'm still feeling empty.

Don't bottle this up if your feeling the same way, tell someone even if it in the comments of any of my imagines or you can private message me. I'll always be there.

Thx for reading.

😉byeeeeeeeeeeee

🍑
This is the type of Boyfriend I want, like one that looks out for me.

The font changed again...🙄
🍑