#43 | Request

Another shot of pain to my stomach, followed by another name. 

Geek

Nerd

Loser

Loner

Anything you could think of, i had been called it. Emma was the cause, my crushes girlfriend. There was nothing could do, nor could anyone else. 

Emma's evil eyes met mine, as she crouched down to level with me. I was curled up, bruises scattering my body. Her pale hand gripped my hair.

"Look at you. A poor, defenseless loser. It's quite funny actually." She snickered before throwing my head back to the grass floor.

"Emma, Get away from her!" Toby's voice echoed. Her eyes held mine for a second. A look of pure evil flashed before me, the changed to innocence as she looked at Toby. 

"She's been hurt, I-i dont know how to help her!" Emma's voice was sweet. Toby ran faster, his footsteps becoming faster.

"You could be an actress." Toby spat before kneeling down to look at me.

"Emma...bully...kick." I couldnt make full sentences, but the main point was all i needed to say before Toby stood up.

"You kicked her!? Are you insane? She's done nothing, but be a sweet girl. That gives you know right to hit, kick or call her names. It does'nt give you any right to make her life a living hell." Toby spoke, his voice loud as he refused to touch her.

"You believe her over me? Im your girlfriend, Toby! i thought you cared about me?" Fake tears welled in Emma's eyes.

"You are not my girlfriend. You've lost that title." Toby spoke. Emma's eyes widen at the news, before storming off in the direction of the school.

"Morgan? What's hurting?" Toby spoke, his voice soft and calm.

"I'm okay..." I mumbled, barely audible.

"I'm so sorry. I should have been here before. I dont know how you can look at me." He whispered, his hands now cradling me, his eyes glossy.

"It's okay, at least you're here now." I whispered, wiping a tear from his cheek.

"I need you to forgive me, I don't know how i can forgive myself for allowing the woman I love be hurt like this."

I looked at Toby, a smile on my lips.

"Of course I forgive you." I spoke, my hand still resting on Toby's cheek.

His hand moved closer to my eyes, lifting a piece of hair out of my sight and behind my ear.

His eyes flicked to my lips, as did I, admiring his soft pale pink lips.

I lent closer, the gap becoming smaller and smaller, until our lips met. Toby's lips moulded into mine, butterflies erupting in my stomach. 

This was happening. I was kissing my crush. 

For the first time, everything fell into place.

For the first time, everything was perfect.

***********************************************************************************************

Okay i have a confession, I have only just watched "The Maze Runner" (first one) and I've only just started to watch teen wolf.

I'm really disappointed that i didn't watch this before.

Like can we just focus on Dylan O'Brien for a second??

Like he the first guy that i know of that can pull off a buzz cut!! #bless (Message me if you wanna chat about this guy ^^)

I've also been reading Stiles Stilinski Imagines, so if you want to check that out i suggest 

you take a quick look at @helloitsvoid 's imagines (They ARE aMAzING!!!)

So, this one is for  @johnnyorlandosbae