#5 | Singing

"When your gone. The pieces of my heart are missing you. When your gone. The face I came to know is missing too. When your gone the words I need to hear to always get me through the day, and make it okay. I miss you." you sang whilst tears fell from your eyes.

The sound of your soft voice and piano chords helping the pain you felt subdue. You played the ending chords then started to sob into your pale hands.

After crying for a few minutes, your fingers rubbed the water droplets from your cheeks. Taking a breath, you pushed your school books back into your bag before standing up. A pressure upon your shoulder caused for you jump.

"Don't cry." A familiar voice spoke. You turned around, nervous to show your red eyes. C/n stood there, his presence filling the room.
"why are you here?" you asked looking back down at the piano.
"I came to school early and I heard you singing so I came into the hall to see if you were okay." he replied.

*RING RING RING*
"oh that's the bell." you said standing up to leave, not wanting to leave just yet.
"yeah but promise you'll tell me of you ever feel down?" he asked looking straight into your eyes.
"I promise." you said as he embraced you in a warm hug. You wrapped your arms around his torso and took a deep breathe with his cologne filling your nose. Your heart beat started to quicken, your cheeks burning.

"I'll walk you to class?" he said as he pulled away. He looked into  y/e/c eyes. Standing so close to him, you noticed the beauty his eyes held. Mesmerised by his eyes you nodded slowly.
"Thank you." you said sniffling.

He snaked his arm around your waist, his warm body holding yours as you walked out of the hall to your first class of the day.

******************************
Hey everyone,
I finally updated. Yay!
Sorry it was shorter than normal but I'm working on two stories at the moment so my updates will be in and out but I will update.
Thanks for reading
Hanza xx

🍑
Well, this one is weird. Omg what was I thinking?

I think this was like, what? Maybe 2/3 years ago. I was like 12. Gross.

I think I was feeling down when I wrote this. Wouldn't surprise me.

Is it just me or is so much happening in 2018?
Like 5SOS3, MONSTA X's comeback, Stray Kids Debut, BTS' Face Yourself and Wonder albums, NCT 2018 Comeback.

LIKE WTAF!? Do you want me dead?

(15/4/18)
🍑