#18 | Request

"No, No, N- Yeah!" Charlie called as he over took me on Mario Cart.
"Not Fair, You cheated!" I called at him trying to get the power ups.
"Did not!" Charlie called back. My hand shot up to a strand of red hair, that hung in front of my eye, and pushed it behind my right ear. Then i grabbed the controller again.

I had made a deal with Charlie that whoever lost a round of Mario Cart had to do a dare whilst the winner got to do a truth. We had be playing for the last 3 rounds and this was my chance to win. Charlie had won the last 2 round.
"Yes, YEAH!" I screamed leaping off the beanbag as my Princess Peach crossed the finishline followed by Charlie's Mario.

"I win! You have to eat a teaspoon of chilli sauce!" I confronted Charlie.
"Come on Sophia, please i dont wanna do it! Ill answer any question you ask!" Charlie begged me. This could be my chance to findout who he likes and save me the misery.

"Ok, Who do you like?" I asked sitting back down next to him.
"She's got brown eyes, she has the best sense of humor, she has the prettiest red hair and she better than me at mario cart." Charlie looked at the tv screen. I must be in a dream. Could he really like me?

"Me?" I breathed out. He just nodded.
"Sophia, I've liked you for the past 2 years and I've always thought that you've been so far out of my league that if i had told you, you would have just regected me. And I'm scared of rejection." He spoke holding my hands in his. I looked into his deep brown eyes.

"I like you too." I admitted, a small smile crawling onto my face.
"Thats good cause it gives me the right to do this." He spoke then leaned in holding my cheek in his hand. His warm pink lips then met mine. I was taken back but melted into the kiss. I pulled away looking into his eyes again.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Charlie asked.
"Of course...

************************************
There ya go. A request for Thunderleaf13. I hope you liked it.

I got a new phone so i might be slow at updating for a bit due to the keyboard but Ill catch up.

If you want a request of your own just pm me names, looks, what you want to happen and where you want it.

Yeah,
Thanks for reading.

😉byeeeeeeeeeeeee