#49 | Request

"This teacher." I sighed looking at Jason that sat next to me. It was 9th period, everyone was exhausted, and we had a substitute teacher.

The teacher was old and annoying, probably knew nothing about science, as well as a rowdy class that he couldn't control.

"I know. How did he even become a teacher?" Jason chuckled, my eyes drifted to the teacher who had fallen asleep in his seat.

"I don't want to know." I laughed, looking back at Jason.

"Well, there's 20 minutes left of the lesson." Jason sighed before pulling out a pack of cards.

"Up for a round?" He smiled. Moving my chair, I sat opposite his desk before Jason started to deal out the cards.

"I win!" I laughed throwing my cards onto the desk, "Hell yeah!" A grin covered my face as I looked at Jason. 

"Chill out, Heaven its just a game of Go Fish. Anyway, the bell's about to go and I want to get out of here." 

"Round 2 at your house?" I asked placing my books in my bag.

"Why not. If I win, you have to do a dare of my choice. If you win, I have to do a dare of your choice, Deal?" Jason bargained, is hand now held out to me. I took his hand in mine before shaking it.

"Deal." With that, the bell sounded allowing all the students to leave the school. 

I walked with Jason to our lockers, placing our needed books in our bags. 

"You're cute when you get excited." Jason casually spoke.

"Pardon?" I stopped walking, cars passing us as we stood facing each other in the middle of the sidewalk.

"I said that you're cute when you get excited. Is there a problem?" Jason smiled, did he know about my feelings towards him?

"Why?" I asked, anxiety now coursing my veins. Jason carefully took a step towards me, noticing the fear.

"Because Heaven. You are so beautiful. I look at you and think, I seriously need to ask you out before someone steals my chance." Jason now stood in front of me, his hand resting on my cheek.

"Really?" I whispered, a mix of shock and happiness fogging my mind.

"Only if you are willing to be my girlfriend?" A smirked played on is lips as he asked.

I furiously nodded my head before adding words to the mix, "Oh, Yeah of course. you don't know how long I've been waiting for this." I whispered, a grin on my lips.

"Thank god." He whispered, pulling me into his arms, his soft lips now carefully pressed to my slightly chapped lips.

His hands held my cheeks, my hands resting on his chest, his heart beat noticably fast.

"Nervous?" I mumbled, my lips still close to his.

"I'm always nervous when I'm near you."

***********************************************************************************************

So, that's 3 imagine in one day!!

REMINDER

I have an Instagram (@/5_seconds_of_holland) and a Tumblr (

AND

I'm doing a Q&A in celebration of 50k reads!!

So feel free to ask questions on Wattpad or my social media ^^

This is for