#42 | Request

"Madison." My cheeks burnt as I looked into Mike's eyes.

"What a beautiful name. Are you here with anyone?" And with that statement, Alex's hand had wrapped around my waist. His voice low as he answered for me, "Yes she is. Now if you dont mind, we would like to find a seat before we lose our appitite to your horrible pick-up lines."

Alex led me away from the actor's view. 

"What do do you think youre doing?" Alex asked, his voice still low.

"Socializing?" I answered, walking towards our seats.

We were at a boardway musical in manhattan. One of my favorites, Dear Evan Hanson. One of my favorite actors, Mike Faist, staring as Connor Murphy.

"You can socialise, but not with him." Alex mumbled, sitting in the seat beside you.

"Why are you so grumpy about it? We were just talking." I huffed, his bad vibes were really getting to me.

"Because I say so. He was going to get your number, take you out on an expensive dinner date, you'll fall in love and it'll be happily ever after for the two of you. I'll be over here, alone cause i was too late." Alex ranted. 

It was rare for him to be in this mood, but when he explained his emotions, I realised what had been going on.

For so long, Alex had been drifting back and forth from me, now obviously worried of rejection. I had spoken to my best friend about this, his odd behaviour. 

Here I was, noticing the obvious like I had just gotten my sight back for the first time.

"Really?" I asked, his eyes avoiding mine. I intertwined our fingers, reassuring him that it was all okay. Matter of fact, I had the same feelings towards him.

"Yeah." Alex whispered, now focused on our laced fingers, "For a while now."

"Same." I added hinting for my mutual feelings. At first he stay silent until what I had said processed in his mind.

His eyes lit up, a smile covering his lips. He looked at me, our eyes connecting. The lights that surrounded us glittered off his eyes.

"So, does that mean i can do this and it wont be awkward?" Alex asked before placing his lips against mine. His soft lips moulded into mine, an intimate connection.

"Of course not," I whispered, our foreheads still touching after pulling away, "It's more of a fairy tale." 

"Perfect." Alex placed his lips back onto mine, before pulling away when the opening scene for the musical started. 

A shimmer of happiness stayed in his eyes as we watched the musical, our hands still interlaced together.

***********************************************************************************************

So, i kinda rushed this one, and its kinda small, but i kinda like it.

I have a few more requests to get through, but i might be ending this book at 50 imagines.

I hope you're okay with that.

if you are not, do comment or private message me please.

This one is dedicated to