#40 | Request

I was ready to burst out of my English class. Watching the clock counting down the last 5 minutes, my foot bouncing with every second that passed. 

As doing so, a slightly unsettling feeling, a pair of eyes burning into the back of my head. I turned 90 degrees and there were a pair of gorgeous eyes watching me, almost admiring me. Gabe. My crush. 

He looked stunned for a minute before turning away from me. Warmth filled my cheeks, as question filled my mind. Was he looking at me? if so, Why me?

We went to the same school, lived in the same neighbourhood, but we never spoke. more or less that was my fault, my fear of rejection. but isn't that everyone's fear when having any communication with their crush.

No, he couldnt have, i told myself. Even if he was, staring isnt the most polite thing to do, right?

The bell rings, and like instinct, a sigh of relief is realeased from everyone in the class. Everyone stood up, making their way out of the class and into lunch, Something that wasn't as boring as Shakespeare. 

As you walk, you trip, someone with a detention, leaving their bag in the middle of the desks. Despite my co-ordination, I was destined to trip and drop all my books. people looked side-ways at me. 

Within my attempt to recover, a shaky breath leaving my lips, a pair of hands join mine in an attempt to pick up my belongings. 

The unknown hand, obviously male, grazes passed mine leaving a light tingling feeling over my fingertips. I look up to be greeted by Gabe's eyes again, his face within a close proximity to mine.

Once I stand up, a couple papers in Gabe's hands he passes them to me, "Here." he whispers.

"Thank-k you." I stammered, watching as he smiles before swiftly walking off.

+++++++++++++++

For a least a week, glances from him continue, when caught he shyly looks away. 

after the second week of him silently staring, I assumed he was judging. But there was a look of wanting in his eyes.

After class, I walked out of the building, a group of boys standing by the enterance. A couple whistles here and there, so I turn around in annoyance. 

"Hey." A guy i had seen around, stepped forward, making contact.

"Hi." I said, my voice quiet and timid.

He smiles, as he continues to step closer towards me.

"Hey, Asia. Can I talk to you for a second?" Gabe asked, his sudden appearance shocking me. His hand held the small of my back, sending warmth through your body.

"Uhh," I was lost for words, when the other boy grabbed my wrist roughly.

"Hey! I was talking to her!" 

"Does it look like she wants to talk to you?" Gabe spits, his teeth clenched as he pushes the un-named boy away.

A gasp is masked with people crowding around.

The tension of a fight starts to surround us, I lace my fingers with his, "Come on, Let's go." 

Gabe looked down at our interlaced hands, his eyes soft. He looks back up at his opponent before leading the way out of the crowd.

He turns on his heel, and walks behind the building that stood next to us. 

We stop walking once were out of sight, his hands lightly pushing me against the brick wall. His lips close to mine. 

"Mine." He whispers before placing his lips against mine. His lips tasted sweet, his scent addicting.

"I've been watching you, and i never want to lose you to another guy. Ever." He whispered.

I nodded in understanding. 

He smiles, his lips reconnecting with mine, softly this time. Savouring the moment.

***********************************************************************************************

So, as you can see, my updates are a little more frequent due to my new laptop.

This is for crazyme1414

Hope you like this.