#50 | Request

"Please Mal? I'm your Best friend. You can trust me." Isabelle begged. she sat beside me in the cafeteria. I had accidentally let it slip that I had a crush on someone. I didn't want Isabelle to know cause I knew that she would tell anyone and everyone.

"I trust you, Izzy. I just don't want to risk it getting out." I mumbled. I pushed the pasta, that sat in the bowl, around.

"Mal, you can't hide this from me. You either, tell me now. Or I go through your stuff?" She looked at me seriously.

I looked back at her, keep eye contact. After a couple seconds, I gave in.

"Fine! It's Justin. Better?" I huffed, looking at her. A smile sat on her innocent face before realisation hit her.

"Justin! You like Justin! OMG, Mal! You two would be so c-"

"Shut up! This is exactly why I wasn't telling you!" I hissed, my eyes darting around the room, hoping no one had heard. 

That's when I noticed Justin sitting at the table behind us.

"Dammit, Isabelle. He's right there." I mumbled, my soft hands cradling my now heavy head.

"He probably didn't even hear." She spoke in a 'matter-of-fact' tone. I sighed before removing my body from my seat, the half-empty tray in my hands.

"Where are you going?" Isabelle asked, her innocent beady eyes watching my movements.

"I'm gonna get ready for class," I mumbled, starting to walk away, "see you later." 

I walked straight ahead, carefully dodging tables that other students sat at. 

Sliding the leftover food into the bin, a shadow lingered over me. The presence was familiar.

"Hey Mal, how you going?" Justin's soft voice spoke, shivers running down my spine.

"Yeah, alright. What about you?" I quickly spoke, a sudden anxiety building in my chest.

"Well, I just found out that the girl I like may feel the same. I'm planning on making a move." He swiftly spoke, his eyes watching me. A lump formed in my throat as he spoke. 

"Oh, that's great," I muttered through clenched teeth before walking past him and into the school corridor.

The walls were lined with grey lockers. I took a couple more steps before reaching my locker, the only locker in the row with a dent in the dusty metal. I liked it like that, my locker stood out amongst the others. 

Fiddling with the lock, I opened my locker, multiple photos covering the inner door of the locker, some of them being with some friends, some of them being with Justin.

I pulled 3 textbooks out from the shelf, causing the other books leaning on them to fall. I watched them before huffing and closing the locker. Turning on my heels, the bell sounded, a signal to start heading to class.

Dodging other classmates, I sat in my seat, opening a textbook to a page of writing. I sighed, picking my black pen up.

"What's got you so down?" Justin spoke, his hands playing with a pen. His behaviour showed a sign of nervousness. 

"Nothing. How's your plan to woo your crush?" I spoke casually, turning to face him.

"Well, I actually need a little help." A cheeky smirk on his lips.

"Well, You'll have to see someone else cause-" I was interrupted by our teacher.

"Pop-quiz time!" 

"Yay." I sarcastically commented. Justin chuckle lightly at my remark.

As the teacher walked around, handing out the test to each student. In the process of receiving my test, I moved my books to the floor.

"Remember no cheating, no talking, no passing notes, no looking at anything except your test. I'm talking to you, Greenburg!" He yelled, looking at the semi-innocent student at the front of the class. It seemed that he hated Greenburg. A lot.

Suddenly, a loud whistle sounded, allowing us to start our tests. 

"Psst. Mal." Justin whispered, his eyes darting up to make sure the teacher wasn't looking, matter-of-fact, he was asleep.

"What?" I whispered back, still looking at my paper.

"Do you have a pencil?" He asked, his pen still in his hand.

"Why? You have a pen there." I huffed looking across at him.

"Because I want to erase your past and write our future." A sly smirk on his face.

"That is seriously the worst thing I've ever heard. Flattering, but terrible." I smiled, butterflies rising in my stomach. 

"Did I woo you?" He asked, his hand holding his head up. 

"What do you mean?" I whispered, anxiety starting to make me feel off.

"I heard Izzy at lunch, and I wanted to show you that I feel the same way." He smiled a genuine smile.

"Really?" A grin on my lips.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Mallory, Justin. Principle's office! NOW!" The teacher yelled, his body suddenly sitting up, catching us talking.

I followed justing out of the room and into the hallways.

The weight on my hand was lifted as Justin's accompanied mine, our fingers interlaced.

I turned my head to look at Justin, "You definitely 'Wooed' me." 

***********************************************************************************************

Finally finished this one.

Kinda impressed with this... or I'm not.

this is for  mallorrry

2 more imagines too go!!