#13 | Unrequested request.

Warning: Religious Chapter.
*************************
When did it become breaking a rule, To say your name out loud in school? When your names the only one that sets us free.

I sat in class, again bored out of my mind. I started to hum a worship song we sang at my youth group. The youth group was supposed to have shut down about a year ago. Being able to worship God/Jehovah had been banned not only from school but the government made it illegal.

When did it become incorrect? To speak the truth about life and death, When your life gave us all eternity. Even if it gets me convicted I'll be on my knees with my hands lifted.

My youth group were getting ready to protest to this. God/Jehovah isn't a sin, its the truth.

If serving you's against the law of man, If living out my faith in you is banned. Then I'll stand right before the jury. If saying I believe is out of line. If I'm judged cause I'm gonna give my life, To show the world the love that fills me Then I want to be Guilty!

As I entered the building,  where my youth group was held every Friday night, bff/n and c/n greeted me.
"Are you ready?" bff/n asked holding the protest signs that the group had been making and Planing for the last month.
"If this means praising God/Jehovah out load becomes legal, then I was born ready!" I proudly beamed picking a sign up.

I'll rise up and honor you, I'll testify to all the good you do.  Cause your Grace and your Mercy have overtaken me.  So even if it gets me convicted I'll be on my knees with my hands lifted

I walked with the group of 90 teenagers aged from 13-18 years old chanting, "If praising God/Jehovah is illegal, then we wanna be guilty!" over and over as we held candles in one hand and a protest sign in the other. The government had a meeting on that night so we thought to crash it would be the perfect timing.

If serving you's against the law of man If living out my faith in you is banned Then I'll stand right before the jury If saying I believe is out of line If I'm judged cause I'm gonna give my life. To show the world the love that fills me,

People were watching us but that didn't stop us as we changed louder and louder. Then a group of security guards and police Officers started to surround us.

Then I want to be Guilty by association Guilty of being a voice proclaiming Your ways Your truth Your life I'll pay the price to be your light.

I turned to c/n who was looking at me with a smile. I nodded at him as he placed a speaker on the ground. He pressed play and "Guilty" by Newsboys started to play.

If serving you's against the law of man If living out my faith in you is banned, Then I'll stand right before the jury If saying I believe is out of line If I'm judged cause I'm gonna give my life To show the world the love that fills me

As one the youth group sang loud. Then the people that watched started to sing along and stand with us. I gave mine and c/n protest signs to a young Couple that had joined us.

Then I want to be Guilty by association Guilty of being a voice proclaiming Your ways Your truth your life I'll pay the price to be your light.

C/n then took my hand in his and held it tight. We continued singing as the rest of the community joined us creating a large group of protesting people.
I never regretted that day, because since then praising God/Jehovah became legal.

Oh I want to be Guilty.

******************************
Helllllllloooooooo,

I named this chapter "Unrequested request" because I kind of a request for my closest friend Bella_boo9922 because we are both religious and I love this song, but she didn't request it.

I made it God or Jehovah because I have a friend who's a Jehovah's witness. If you are a different religion and you worship a different God then change it to your God.

What do you think about lyrical imagines?  Wait why am I even asking no one probably reads the authors note. Oh well...

I'M NEARLY AT 2K READS!!!

Crush Updates:
Ummm, I'm not completely sure if I have a crush anymore, like I never think about him, EVER!  Then when I see him I feel like he's friendzoned me but if I don't talk to him much at youth I get ticked off about it. I'm so confused tho.

Don't be a silent reader!
Thx for reading.

😉byeeeeeeeeeeeee!

🍑
This imagine was for my best friend (still is).

I miss her
(15/4/18)
🍑