#6 | Playing in the rain

Finally school was over and you were able to get out of that place. You placed your foot on the concrete and pushed off to gain speed on your penny board.

The cool air blew past you, lifting your h/c off your shoulder. The clouds were looking a little dark but you didn't expect anything of it. Time passed when you found yourself at a park. You picked your penny board up and ran to the swings. You fished your phone from your bag on and played y/f/b (your favorite band).

You looked up and saw the clouds darken. It didn't surprise you when it started to rain. You didn't really care that you were getting wet, you just needed to get out and breathe. You felt a tap on your shoulder. As you turned around you saw c/n.

"what are you doing in the rain?" he asked you looking at your soaking clothes.
"what about you" you replied as you stood up.
"I'm checking up on you. You could catch a cold." he said whispering the last part.
"Cold's are not caused by temperature, they are viral infections." You laughed, a smile tugging on C/n's lips.

You placed your penny board on the ground and grabbed his hands. You pulled him and started to run around. Releasing his hands, you placed one on his shoulder.
"you're it." you whispered before running away, squealing like a small child. C/n realized what was happening and started to chase you.

You were running as fast as you could when you looked back to find c/n close behind you. You turned back to where you were going when you felt two pairs of hands wrap around your waist. C/n picked you up and spun you around.

You were unaware of the mud that rested below C/n's feet before he slipped, pulling you down with him. You both started to laugh uncontrollably. You rolled onto your back next to him. You looked up at the sky as the rain kept falling. Turning your head, you noticed c/n watching you.

You pushed your body over so that you were lying on your stomach, you locked eyes with C/n. You noticed how beautiful his eyes were. A loud crack of thunder roared through the sky followed by the shine of lightening. It was beyond beautiful.

"y/n. Its time we should get home. Do you want me to walk you home?" he asked whilst he sat up. You nodded and got up. You walked to your penny board and picked it up. The rain had calmed down but it was still cold.

Your laughing was cut short when you reached your house.
"Thanks for this afternoon c/n." you said looking at your thumbs. "No problems. I enjoyed it." he said whilst you felt your cheeks heat up. You looked up at him as he embraced you in a hug. You took a deep breath of his scent that you adored as you pulled away. C/n smiled at you as he said his goodbyes. He turned and walked down your driveway and down the footpath.

C/n looked back at you and gave you a small wave. You waved back and turned to enter your house. You walked past your mum who was in the kitchen cooking dinner.
"What was that all about? Your mum said already knowing the answer.
"Oh nothing you said as you walked towards your room.
"Y/n's in love!!!" your older brother called from his room.
"Shut up!" you jokingly called back.
"c/n! Kiss me!" your brother yelled in a high pitch voice trying to obviously be you.
"I don't sound like that!" you yelled back laughing at how stupid he sounds.

******************************
Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't updated I've been very busy, but I hope you liked this imagine. I thought seeing this is about out crushes, why not in the authors note that your reading now. I could leave a thing called "Crush Updates" and I can update you about my crush and what happens. And you can leave yours in the comments.
What do you think about that? Comment what you think and thank you for reading.
Byeeeeeee!
          Hanza xx

🍑
I love the ending for this.

I guess this one wasn't as cringe as I thought.
(15/4/18)
🍑