#24 | Modern Day Mary pt.2

A/n: Going to be short....sorry

"So, what would you like to do?" The waitress, who's name I still didn't know, asked me walking me from my trance. 

"Shopping?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure. I'm Andrea, by the way." Andrea introduced herself. 

"Y/n." You returned shaking hands over the table.

After throwing my empty cup we had finally left the small building. We started to walk past the large Christmas tree. The lights shimmered. 

"Momma!" The young blonde girl squealed running up to Andrea. 

"How's my baby girl?" Andrea asked kissing the girls forehead. Then the young man walked up to us. 

"Thank you so much, C/n. I'm sorry this is such an inconvenience for you." Andrea thanked the man.

"Its never is Andie," he responded, his pink nose complimenting his light purple lips.

"Oh, C/n, this is my new friend, Y/n. Y/n, this is my annoying brother, C/n." Andrea smiled, a glint of something in cheekiness in her eye.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n." C/n took my hand in his, lifting it to his lips, "Your name is beautiful."

*time skip*

"Alright, I'm heading to bed!" I called out to y/bff/n as I closed my bedroom door. In under a matter of minutes I had drifted into a deep sleep.

(Dream)

My baby had finally arrived. I looked into my arms to see his beautiful emerald eyes. A smile on my face. I slowly lifted my head up to see my partner. C/n. His e/c looked lovingly into mine. The midwife stood beside c/n, a big smile on her lips. Then everything slowly changed to my parents house. A beautiful Christmas wreath hung on the door. The door slowly opened to show my parents

"My baby girl. All grown-up. Congratulations on the baby." My Mother hugged me.
"You better look after my daughter and my grandson." My father joked with c/n.

(End of dream)

My eyes snapped open as I sat up. The dream had changed. All because of I met a guy. I hoisted myself from my bed and walked over to the long mirror that sat in the corner of my bedroom. I lifted my shirt to show my stomach. It wasn't flat anymore. It showed a small bump.

My baby bump...

****************************************************************************************

So that is the end of that little series.

Sorry that it ended so crap, but that was all I could think of.

I'm probably not going to post until after Christmas so...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

I want to thank you heaps for reading this. It hasn't been a full year and I'm almost at 10k reads which is CRAZY!!!

So thank you.

Hopefully, I'll post before the new year but if I don't.

Happy new year!

Thank you again

😉byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee