#32 | Request

"Do you remember when we met?" Sean asked, his shimmering eyes looking into yours. His hands played with your hair. 

"Yeah, Oreo loved me." You chuckled lightly, the memories flashing across your mind, "Almost as much as she loves you!" 

"Uh no, something caught her eye." He mumbled, Sean had just bought Oreo when he moved into the empty house next to yours.

"Of course, so that's why she ran straight to me?" You teased.

"What can I say, you're irresistible." Sean smirked, his smile lighting up the dark sky above the two of you. He had asked you on a date, he said he had something important.

"Then you came and spoke to me. It was fate." You whispered. His rosy cheeks stood out on his skin. He wore a singlet, allowing his muscular shoulders to shimmer in the warm sunlight.

"I was obsessed with you." he smiled, his large hand brushing the few strands of hair out of your face, "You were beautiful." 

"What? Have I become ugly all of the sudden?" You faked an offended look. You suddenly leaped up and ran behind a large tree. Like an instinct, Sean was looking for you.

"I'm sorry, matter of fact, you're even more beautiful!" He chuckled, his eyes looking over the area that surrounded your now lonely picnic. You tried to stay as quite as possible. 

"You know, I won the under 8's championship for hide and seek." Sean laughed. His laugh was contagious. Before you knew it a squealed had escaped your lips in reaction to Sean picking you up and spinning you around. You turned to face him, a grin on your lips.

"But I never told you how much I loved you. This is why I asked you to come on this picnic." Sean smiled before pulling a rose out from behind him, "Will you, Kenzi, be my beautiful girlfriend?" You heart fluttered at his words.

"Of course! I would love to be your girlfriend." You squealed, your lips colliding with his. Your lips melted into his as your hand found their way into his dark hair, his hand around your waist. You slowly pulled away, your foreheads still touching.

"I guess it was fate."

************************************************************************************************

Man, This are getting shorter.

I've been really slacking on these.

well this is dedicated to HoldingontoHelena

There are a couple more to come.