This isn't the end.

Hello Readers,

My name is Hannah, and I happen to be the author of this book(?) ( I've never actually known what to call these).

About 2 years ago, aged 12/13, I came across a certain part of the internet (with my best friend of course) and was welcomed into the world of Fanfiction.

I will admit I had never read anything that was about celebrities or characters, so it was definitely a new thing to me.

I became obsessed and was reading anything that related to my celeb crushes. I can't entirely remember, but I have a feeling that I was fangirling over YouTubers.

It wasn't long after that I decided to try writing on my own. I was awfully nervous when I posted my first chapter on this book, I will let you know that I was CRINGE!

It took a little while to get reads but it never really bothered me. After about a year I noticed that I had over a couple hundred reads and I was absolutely over the moon.

I then proceeded to update.

My reads were growing.

1k

3k

7k

Next thing I knew, I had over 10k reads.

I had never thought of having that many reads.

I was never one to stand out or be popular so this was an achievement in its self.

Last year I started year 9.

Due to the growing need to concentrate in school, I lost time to write and update.

At this time I had request after request, numbered, on post it notes on my wall.

I would always look at them and wonder if the readers that had requested them were okay with my lack of work.

Due to this stress my work became sloppy and worthless. Short and boring.

All I wanted was to make someone happy and enjoy what I was writing.

Not long before school holidays during September, I planned everything out.

I would write and write until I couldn't anymore.

I managed to be able to finish each of the request, apologising for the wait, and posted them.

I noticed that I had 40k reads.

I remember smiling in that moment, my heart filled with joy.

I then decided that I would take some time off.

When I reached 50 chapters I would stop, maybe even end this book.

That wasn't too long ago.

Over the past couple days I've been wondering if you have been waiting for a post.

The same way I wait for a post.

So I thought instead of not posting anything, that I would write something.

I wanted to give you an explanation as to why I've been lacking.

I was once a girl, fangirling over YouTubers.

Now I'm a girl, fangirling to an unhealthy extent over actors, celebs, boy band members and lazy little bastards that won't releases #5sos3 (Luke leak that stuff and blame Mikey).

I've been able to explore the internet, allowing myself to become interested in new things (MIN SUGA GENIUS JJANG JJANG MAN BOONG BOONG ❤️)

I will tell you that due to introducing my little sister to these things we have become a lot closer than I have ever imagined.

I want to thank you for reading, you guys have changed my perspective on life.

That through a website, I was able to do something I never thought I'd be able to do.

This isn't the end.

This is a break.

And break that I've been fearing to take, but I know I should.

I've been meaning to let you in on my story, so here it is.

My name is Hannah, and this is my story.

(Hopefully I can post more in a bit.)

Thank you again for your support.

Hanza ❤️