#35 | Request

His laugh echoed through the hall, my eyes flicking towards his direction. His laugh was a sparkling, joyful, enjoyable laugh that became addicting. His beautiful hair, sat messily on his head, a few strands falling in front of his glittering eyes. My heart rate sped up as laugh grew louder, now burning into my memory.

I

had never spoken to him, but this crush grew more intense as the summer camp went on. My friends had teased me about clearing away from him when my opportunity to communicate with him arose. My stomach twisted, as did my tongue when I stumbled in inaudible words. Before I knew it I had run away from him and into my cabin, hyperventilating.

Now here I was, watching as his conversation with his friend grew more humorous. My attention, that was intensely focused on him, had now been brought to the group of girls that had sat beside me.

"So, what activities did you have to do?" Sophie had asked, her pale, dainty fingers had lifted a piece of lettuce from the salad.

"Archery." I mumbled, my eyes jumping from the mysterious boy and the plate of food in front of me.

"Ugh, last time I did that, I broke my-" Sophie's higher pitched voice faded as my mind memorized his sharp facial features. His conversation grew quiet before erupting in laughter again. His laugh standing out amongst the group.

Suddenly his shimmering eyes made a connection with mine, a playful smirk on his lips, before his eyelid dropped, sending a wink in my direction. My heart raced as my cheeks grew warm. None of the girls had noticed as he looked back over to his group, his laugh slowly dying.

I quickly looked down at my food, my cheeks still warm. A grin covered my lips as I replaced the scene in my mind.

For the first time, the charming man had noticed me, the young girl helplessly falling for the mysterious man and every little thing he did.

***********************************

So, this was small and cute.

Hope you liked it.

This is dedicated to XwrongbutrightX