#8 | Midnight

It midnight and your lying in bed bored out of your brain and you can't sleep... The struggles. You take your phone off of your table and start to text c/n

You: C/n
C/n: y/n
You: C/n... I'm hungry :'(
C/n: naww poor baby.
You: c/n... I am HUNGRY!!!!!
C/n: well go down stairs and get your own food.
You: I can't. Its 12:37 and its dark and I'm too lazy.
C/n: well sorry to burst your bubble but I'm going to sleep.
You: NO don't leave me!
You: c/n....
You: fine be that way.

You place your phone back on the table. You lie back down on your bed and stare at the ceiling. Then suddenly someone starts to knock on your house door.
"Who the hell is knocking on people's door at this time? A bloody murder is!" you whisper to your cat/dog who is sitting on the end of your bed.

You walked quietly down the stairs and walk into the kitchen and grab the closest knife. You walk up to the door and look the peephole and see no one. You start to place your hand the doorknob when a thud come from upstairs. You slowly take steps towards counter and place the knife down. Your cat/dog walks down the stairs and walks to their food bowl in the kitchen.

"Hey. Thanks for your help!" you say sarcastically as you walk up the stairs. You start to get scared as you walk to your room. The door was slightly open. You kicked the door open and ran into your room swinging your arms around hoping that you'll hit whoever is in your room.
"take th-" you are cut off when you trip and fall onto the person. You look up to find c/n with a shocked look on his face.
"What the hell are you doing?"   c/n asks you as you get up off him.
"what do you think? I was protecting myself." you say as you stand up. "I did have a knife with me downstairs. Your lucky I put it away." you continue.

"what are you doing in my room?" you ask c/n as you sit on your bed.
"Food. You were hungry so I got you some." c/n said holding the bag full of your favorite foods.
"Thank you!" you yelled as threw yourself into him giving him a hug. You looked up to find his face only centimeters from yours. Your cheeks started to turn a crimson color as you sat on the floor across from him.

For a while after you and c/n watched TV shows on Netflix and eating the food c/n brought.

******************************
Helllllllooooooo,
OK so I have been staring at my phone trying to think up of an imagine which has been really hard when your on holidays and your brain is empty.

Just a warning but next week from Thursday Sunday I will be at a beach for holidays so I might not be updating then it just depends if they have WiFi. (hopefully they do)

Don't be a silent reader. Please please give feedback on my imagines so I can make them better.

Thanks for reading,
😉 byeeeeeeeeeee
           Hanza xx

🍑
1) I kind of like this, but at the same time I'm not sure
2) THE SIGN OUT! I miss Troyes videos on YouTube.
(15/4/18)
🍑