#44 | You lost your chance

Vanessa,

Can we talk after school?

It's important.

Alan xx

My eyes scanned over the words a couple times before I took charge of the butterflies that tickled my body. I placed the note under my book, watching the clock. 

5 more minutes of school for the week.

I slowly placed my books, one by one, into my bag. 

Before I knew it the bell was ringing and my feet were leading me to my locker, where Alan stood waiting at his locker, which was located next to mine.

It had been a couple months since Alan had 'Friend-Zoned', and i was finally over it.

I took a deep breath before reaching my locker, my fingers turning the combo into the lock before Alan started to speak.

"Vanessa, I know I've been an idiot to you, and I completely understand why you would be furious at me. But, I've realised that I like you, I seriously like you, and I don't know how I could have rejected you the way I did."

A small part of me wanted to hug Alan, and forgive him, but I couldn't. Not after crying over him for nights on end.

"You're serious. Let me remind you that I was in tears because you rejected me after I confessed that I liked you. Now, you like me? I'm sorry but I'm not stupid. I'm sorry, Alan. But you lost your chance." 

"Nessa..." He whispered. I grew furious that the nickname. He rejected me, and left me in a distraught place, then insists on using my nickname. 

"Don't you dare call me that! Why don't you call me, 'The girl that I friend-zoned' or by my real name!" 

I slammed my locker door closed, causing for Alan to jump in reaction. I slung my bag over my shoulder, and strutted away from him.

I wasn't going to allow him to win me over with some lame confession.

It wasn't long before my phone was blowing up with texts from Alan, begging for forgiveness.

Please, Ness. 

I'm so sorry, I was stupid and careless of your feelings.

Please forgive me, I'll do anything.

The texts continued until I turned my phone off.

I breathed in the fresh air as I walked towards my house.

I finally was over him, and I had never felt better.

***********************************************************************************************

So, If you didn't see from my previous update.

I'm considering ending this book when i reach 50 imagines.

That's 6  imagines away.

I'm planning on editing all my imagines so that they will look decent.

This is for