#21 | He leaves...for good.

There you stood, a fluffy white blanket draped over your shoulders as you shivered from the cool air that surrounded you, at the end of your driveway. You watched as c/n placed the last box into the back of his car. He sighed. He wasn't leaving because you had fought, or that you weren't getting along. To be honest you were getting alone so well.

Then it all cane to an end. His father got a job in another suburb about an hour from your house. C/n told you that it was going to be OK and that you could visit him as many times as you wanted. But it wasn't the same. Then a car engine brought you back to reality. His car started to back out of his drive way. Once he made it onto the road you walked over to his car.

You looked in the driver's window to see c/n. You took a step back as the drivers door opened. C/n stood tall looking into your sad eyes. He took a step close to you as his hands held your jaw pulling your lips onto his. He put so much passion into the kiss, not wanting to let you go.

"Now, Look after yourself." C/n whispered, your foreheads still touching.
"Only if you swear that you'll come back to me." You whispered back. C/n slowly nodded his head, then he stepped back. Tears filled your eyes. C/n got back into his car and waved goodbye to you. Soon enough his car had driven off and into the darkness. There you stood, alone, whilst the love of your life left to start a new life somewhere else.

************************************
I'm sorry this was such a sad imagine.

I've been so sad and broken for the past 3 days. I'm losing the person that has been there for me through everything. Since we were 4 and now she's moving away. You, as the readers, don't have to read this letter but if you would like to, go ahead;

Bee-bob,

I just want to thank you. Thank you for changing my life, thank you for being there for me when I was on the edge of losing it. Thank you for believing in me when I couldn't believe in myself. Thank you for helping me to make the decisions that I couldn't make on my own. Thank you for being my best friend, my big sister, my better half. And now you have to leave. It's good that your leaving and that all those b*tches that treated you so poorly can be left behind, but please don't leave me behind. It's so hard to write this and not cry.

I never thought about you moving and I guess I never really prepared myself for this. But it's OK. We have to learn from these things and knowing our relationship, we can make this work. I know your leaving at the end of the year, and that we still have about...14-18 weeks left, but I already miss you. I already miss your beautiful smile, your amazing personality, you sparkling eyes and your young and free perspective on life.

So let's make these last weeks last and make the most of life together.

But first, let's get banned from Costco!

Love you,
Han-Bob

Thank you everyone that reads this book. Together we've reached 5k reads. Guys this is crazy I'm absolutely over the moon.

Thank you heaps for reading
😘 byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee