Ch-2

Chapter-2

[WARNING: HAS A CRAPPY SMEX SCENE]

---------------------

[Later on that day at  6:00pm] 

(Kid's POV)

Okay so Yes. . . I am the bottom of our relationship while Soul is the top. It was awkward the other way around. But I am strong enough to even let go of symmetry when we're with each other. Just letting you know, I'm wearing my regular clothes except I don't have my jacket on.

The times when Soul and I aren't really together is when we go to sleep. I know I couldn't just completely take Soul away from Maka, so I told him to stay there no-matter how much sweet talk he gave me. Another reason is because my Father is afraid that Soul would try something dirty while he wasn't looking. I actually believe he made that coffee lover guy put a camera in my stuffed plush of my dad that he gave me when I was a kid. That sounds weird. A kid... Kid? Kid-napping? 

Just in case, I shoved the plush in one of my drawers, covering it with clothes in case it was able to catch sound.

As I was furiously trying to cover the doll but at the same time keep it perfectly symmetrical when a cold breeze rushed onto my bare neck sending shivers down my spine. Before I could turn to the person behind me, I was pushed up against the drawer causing it to close with the force. The person dug their face into my neck; tracing my collar bone with their tongue. After taking in the smell of the person I could already tell who it was. Soul.

I whisper-yelled at him, "Soul! What are you doing here!? My father might find you!" I felt his lips curve into a smirk as he replied softly yet eagerly, "Well you better hide any contact with him because I can't wait any longer." I turned back at him surprised. Out of all the days he could want us to do it, he chose tonight?!?!

I was about to object but Evans had already pinned me down on the bed with my arms above my head. He allowed one hand to roam free while the other continued to hold me captive. His free hand straddled my legs then went on a spot of my stomach that my stupid shirt wouldn't cover, sliding in further. I moaned in slight pleasure as his had reached my left cheek. The air between us was demolished as we shared a passionate kiss. He gently left my lips and started to place butterfly kisses down from my jaw to my collar bone.

-------------THAT CRAP IS STARTING----------------

Clothes scattered around in too far to reach places. A loud whine escaped my lips, demanding for him to stop the teasing. His eyes demonstrated what his smirk would look like if his mouth wasn't currently occupied. My cheeks heated up as he caused some more friction. I arched my back a slight bit just to get the feel of it. 

I was half-way close but under a split-second, the warmth disappeared. One of my eyes cracked open to see that Evans was gone. Both my eyes shot open and I sat upright on the bed. "Soul?" I called out. Surprise took me over as I was lifted up and placed on someone's lap. My head shot around to see Soul right behind me. He chuckled, "You look so adorable when you blush."

A frown spread across my lips and I started to pout. Something was poking my back side. He smiled warmly at me and slowly whispered in my ear, "Is it okay now?" shivers ran up and down my spine, then a devious idea popped in my head that would really turn this weapon's gears up and running. Before he could try to stick me, I used my legs to propel my body off of him and sit opposite of where he sat.

Whines of displeasure came from his frown while a smirk only passed mine. I slowly crawled across the black sheets of my bed and slid between his legs. Now his face grew tomato red with steam seeping out of his skin and eyes replete with confusion. I moved my face to make butterfly kisses up from his stomach to his lips. I gently hovered above them before getting close to his ear and whispering,

"My turn to step it up."

(Soul's POV) 

After that about 30 minutes, Kid and I decided to just cuddle together on the bed. His head lay peacefully into my chest and after a few seconds he looked up at me. We shared one last kiss before falling asleep, tangled in each other's arms. 

(Kid's POV) 

I'm going to kill that bastard. . .

(Next Morning at Soul's)

I woke up slightly to find myself only inches away from Kid's bare fragile body. I covered my nose before blood could spill as he twisted and turned in his sleep. How can the body of a Death-God look so beautiful? Before I got too eager though, loud footsteps filled my ears and Lord Death's voice call out, "C'mon Kiddo! Time for breakfast made by your amazing papa!" I grabbed anything signifying me and hid in the closet.

Lord Death walked inside with his regular look, Mask and Cloak. He leaned over Kid's bed and examined the younger boy. I could tell he was smiling as he got his big gloved hand to brush Kid's soft waving hair. Suddenly, Death's voice changed from squeaky to a normal bright manly voice. "I love you my little boy. I just hope you still don't find out what you are or want to learn about that woman."

That sentence threw me off of listening. I never realized that Kid grew up with no Mother! That must be painful like Maka and her mom. Well. . . none of us really lived the life anyways. My thinking kept me from hearing the rest of anything that Death said. I smiled at the sight of the whole 'father and son' thing until it all went down. Sleeping Kid didn't like the position he was in so he twisted his body till his back was facing up and stomach down, exposing the love marks caused by me from last night. Lord Death stared for a second before ripping off the sheets of the bed, exposing his naked sons spotty body.

The dark embarrassed blush had burned through his mask soon turning into fire. Kid curled up into a ball and kept flailing his arms around, wanting to hug something. Death quickly searched the drawers and pulled out the mini him then handing it to the raven boy. As soon as Kid calmed down, Lord Death covered the boys ears which gave the sign to cover mine. He shouted,  

"SOOOOOOUUUUUUULLLLLL!!!!!!!!" 

After that he went to hunt me down and kill me.

I opened the closet door and wrote on a sticky note to leave as a message for Kid.  

I wrote;

Dear Kid,

Last night you were amazing! But your dad found the evidence and is now trying to kill me! I'll be at me and Maka's place if you want to... go for it again. On your way there though, watch out for BlackStar. And I guess bring Liz and Patty so they could talk to Maka.

Love, Your Forever Awesome Boyfriend, 

-Soul

After leaving it on his nightstand, I opened the window and hopped out.

------------------------------

Did I do alright?

Also;   No animals were stabbed nor harmed in any way whatsoever in this story

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FOLLOW

Love and Hate ~Always12345/Nicole