Ch-33

Chapter-33

Woop-a-dee-doozle!!!! Hopes y'all enjoys this!!

-------------------------

(Spirit)

I was digging through the books along with Stein but after a while, we just decided to take the day off and search tomorrow. We were still both shirtless because we were just plain lazy to put them back on. A lot of things went on today. Too many things. Crap! Now I'm getting sleepy! Frank was silently snoring after he decided it would be funny to sleep on my lap. Not wanting to risk certain death, I let him be.

How will I tell Maka? Will she run back to Catherine? Knowing that woman, she will probably yell, "You've cheated on your family so many times, and now you decide to do it with another man?!?! How sick can you get???"

Now if my baby girl were to say that, I'd be twice as devastated. I still never get used to her saying 'I Hate You'        It strains my chest. Then Frank N. Stein. . . he fixed it. In under what? A few minutes? He completely fixed all of that. I looked at his peaceful face and smiled. Leaning my head down, I intended to kiss his cheek but the little sly turned his head as if it were an accident so I would kiss him on the lips.

I instantly pulled back to see his eyes wide open and his mouth smirking. He spoke, "You think pretty loud. But thanks for the compliment!" I blushed when I realized that I said all my thoughts out loud. He poked me in-between the eyes and said, "Your face is more red than your hair is!!" I sarcastically laughed along with pushing his head off, allowing it to hit the stone floor. He rubbed his head and groaned in pain. There was a slight ripping noise of paper, and out of human curiosity, it lead us to race towards the sound. We left the den of books only to find a tan looking punk and a pale white kid as an accomplice.

I shouted, "What are you doing?!" the two looked at each other and the tan one said, "We were wondering if there were any great apartments around here so we were looking around to ask someone. When we passed here, we heard you guys and decided to come in. Then we saw that you were pretty... busy. . . so we tried to leave quickly. But blonde over here slipped on a book."

Stein picked himself off the ground and walked over to the two teenagers. He reached out and lifted them both up by the back of their shirts and gave them a scary face while saying, "Never tell anyone what you have seen here, or you will NOT wake up the following morning. . . got me?!" they roughly nodded and Stein dropped them. They scrambled to their feet and quickly left.

I blinked a couple times before letting it go and pulling my shirt on. I threw Stein's shirt into his face and left to exit the building. My science man following closely behind me. We came to my house no later and as I opened the door, my eyes trailed backwards to Frank. He stood there and looked at me in the eyes. Those pale green eyes, eyes that were being windowed by some old pair of spectacles. They were practically screaming out, 'I want to spend the night over here.'  

I sighed and allowed him in.

I noticed how I accidentally left my jacket and tie back at Chupa Cabra's but I guess I'll be going back tomorrow anyways so it really doesn't matter.

I went upstairs and hopped into bed, not caring to take off my clothes. It felt great to be on something soft and warm until something cold ran up my stomach. I whined, "C'mon Stein! Can I please just get some sleep without you trying to dissect my body??" He chuckled and said, "Sure as long as I get to sleep here as well. The couch doesn't favor me as much a it would you." I groaned but told him it was okay. Soon enough I felt his breath grow slow and flow onto a small rhythm until I completely knew that he was asleep.

I turned around in his arms and kissed his forehead. After that I snuggled up to his bare chest and closed my eyes.

Now that I think hard about it, who did those two punk looking kids look like? They seemed very familiar. They also felt dangerous. Oh well. . . probably just my imagination.

-----------------------------

"Short and Stubby makes the money! But then we all get chopped! By Maka or Death!"

I just really wanted to type that. I found a cute picture of Stein and Spirit and there is the link somewhere that I can't fully describe so be an Indiana Jones and search for it!!! I think you have to click External Link. And then your there.

How are your souls? I hope they're happy inside of you!!! (O ___ O)>>>~ 

DON'T GET KILLED BY A KISHIN!!!!! ~Always12345/Nicole