In-Cut extra

HELLO MY FELLOW MEISTERS and/or WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if you thought this was another chapter and all but sadly it's not. If you have made a mad face and probably said, "I F-in HATE THESE!!!" then that means I'm laughing in my room for what I just THREW IN YOUR FACE!!!!

Anyways...

Some friends of mine that also love this pairing who read my fanfic which they love, yet call me a perv. Were all talking to me about the same topic. Or chapter peice to be precise. In Chapter-16 when Shinigami-sama/Lord Death was telling his story, and when I menchened of having children between him and Arachne, I told you guys that Asura came THEN Kid.

They told me of how they read some other fanfics where it tells of why Asura left his younger brother and all that but they wanted me to write one as well. ME?!?!?! At first I said 'NO' and walked away like some people should do within those moments... But, then they had  

started to bother me, a lot. They bother me in school, on my bus, and on my phone! I got so annoyed that I gave up and decided to write this.

Well now you know of what this will be about so... OFF WE GO!!!

{P.S.- I'm making a Good story and a Bad story}

😃_Good_😝 (Normal)

It was a done day of work for Asura. He and his weapon, Vajra, had finished a mission that they alone took on above their group held by the young man's father himself. The boy knew of how he never pleased the man since he didn't have Shinigami figure, and that was why he was suspecting to meet a knew child that was out four days back.

He sighed, "Hey weapon. Do you think that my dad will be more happy with the new Prince? Let alone, ONLY Prince?" His partner looked at him with pretty mad eyes for not using his name but understood why he was saying those sentences. Vajra taunted, "Well Meister! Do you know how many times you've asked me that today? During our fight, you STILL asked me and it almost caused you an arm and me a leg. That's expensive in money terms!! Stop getting so low about your dad. I mean, Haters gunna Hate, right?" Asura smiled lightly but it soon faltered back into a frown. "Thanks for trying. I wonder how my mom is doing?" Above his partner, his mother was the only one that cared for him.

They were still walking when all of a sudden, when a young couple was passing by, the girl had accidentally tripped and fell onto the concrete floor. Since she wore a shorts, her legs weren't protected from the scraping. The meister had seen the process, but his eyes had played it slowly. The contact between concrete and skin, ripping of the protective layer, tearing into the flesh, with a trailing dark liquid spilling out. The girl only complained of the pain but soon was helped by her boyfriend and they continued on.

Vajra stared at them with a smile until his gaze turned to his meister who was gripping his head. Inside Asura, his mind was throbbing with pain. Madness was trying to take over him once again. It hadn't been the first and surely, it wouldn't be the last, but he continued to fight it. Today, he just had to meet the Prince whether he wanted to or not. Before his partner could give any concern, Asura blurted out that he was fine.

Now the two were walking, again. His weapon went their way home while Asura continued his walk to the hospital. Inside the large building, his dark colored clothes and eye shaped hair stood out from the many other people that worked here with their white dresses or lab-coats, or patients in their light green gowns.

He walked up to the front-desk and asked, "Which room is Mrs.Arachne in?" The woman who was on the opposite side of the table looked at him with distasteful eyes before she asked very roughly, "Purpose?" He replied, "To meet my younger brother." Her eyes grew wide as did anyone else's to find out that this teenager was one of the Family of death. She immediately started typing on her computer and said, "6th floor in room F-13."

The young man didn't even bother to give any thanks as he headed into one of the elevators that were empty. He simply waited till it arrived on his floor and stepped out. He walked through the sliding doors to be confronted by cream-colored walls, he tilted his head and mumbled, "Why do they always color it like this? It's awful!" Brushing it off, he continued his miniature journey to meet the new and improved Prince of the land. He stepped aside every once-in-a-while for some patients and stuff. He passed into an empty hall until finally, he reached his designation.

Asura walked inside, closing the door softly behind him with a low *CLICK!* Pushing the curtain aside, he came to see the warming sight of his mother, cradling in her arms a sleeping baby with tufts of stray hair parting in all directions. If you looked close enough, there were three faded white lines on the left side of the little one's head. The teenager looked around to see the god wasn't in the room.

"Where's The Boss?" he asked while stepping to the side of the hospital bed in which his mother was sitting upon. Arachne looked up at him and replied, "That man is a work-aholic. But hey, Why don't you meet your younger brother?"  

"What's his name?"  

"It's Death the Kid!" 

At first the man thought it was a pretty weird name, but let it go when he remembered that nobody has regular names in this town. He continued, "So... is he IT. The Prince that Dad will actually be proud of?" Arachne looked at him with sad eyes but nodded. Asura sighed and said, "Can I hold the new Prince?"

Arachne moved her arms with the small living one in side and gave the boy to Asura. The motion awoke Kid from his sleep. Now the teen and child were staring into the others' eyes, Asura's red and lifeless, Kid's gold and shining. At first Asura looked away, expecting the Prince to start bawling his golden eyes out. Instead though, giggling filled his head causing him to look back again. The child was giggling and reaching up for his hair, successfully grabbing some and tugging it. Arachne laughed as Asura tried giving the baby back as fast as he could.

"Kid likes his older brother!" she said cheerfully. The man stood in disbelief of the situation that finished only seconds ago. He stared at the child again before saying, "Likes me???" again his mother nodded.

Asura couldn't help but grin with the child's smile. He believed that this would be a great relationship between them both. "I'm going to nickname him, Prince."

For the next couple of years as Kid grew up, Asura taught him close to anything he knew (appropriate ones) 

Up until the age of 7. He couldn't fight it back any longer. The Madness had finally caught up to him and engulfed his entire soul, just like he did to his weapon. The love in his heart was long gone to past reaching length, in the dark.

The year that followed on the same night he disappeared, was the same night of Arachne. Separate ways they vanished. Both equally wiped clean from Death The Kid's little mind only to be replaced with fakes.

(End)

_BAD_😡

Asura hated everyone and decided to play what he thinks the badass role and ranaway like a retard- The End. 

(Crappy End)

See I told you there would be two stories. Hope you like the first one! If you liked the second one I will not really understand you. But okay!  

And to my friends who might be reading this... I WILL SHMACK YOU ALL INTO A PULP!!! THEN GET MYSELF A COOKIE!!! Or ice cream

I'm also planning on making some extra stories in-between called, "THE GREAT ADVENTURES OF ASURA AND KID!"

Vote. Comment. Like. Suggest to others. Give me icecream. BYE!!!