Ch-37

Chapter-37

Sorry for being so late!

----------------

(Normal POV ~wake up~)

Soul shot up his bed and. . . this wasn't his bed. It was too soft and it felt, clean: unlike his. He gazed upon the room to find everything symmetrical. He looked towards his left and looked down to find a sleeping Kid beside him. Cheeks red and hot: Soul slowly exited the bed.

Before completely leaving he murmered to himself, "Maybe it was one of those life long dreams? I wish it was." he nodded to himself before leaving the room as quietly as possible and moving down the hall towards Liz and Patty's room.

Noises from behind the door filled his ears; signaling that the sisters were most-likely awake. Soul extended his arm out and latched his hand onto the golden painted knob. He opened the door with a *CLICK* and stepped inside. The very first thing he saw was two half-naked girls in the process of changing. All three pairs of eyes met and there was a complete silence. Liz was completely flustered while Patty tried to hold back a laugh.

Soul kept his cool and simply waved his hand before saying, "Morning!" He took a step back and silently closed the door. After taking in a deep breath, he fell backwards on his head with blood spewing from his nose. *Glib-Glob-Glub* While on the floor he heard Patty laughing heard off followed by Liz's scream, "EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

He shouted out, "SORRY!!!" before running downstairs. He walked into the kitchen first and looked around for ingredients to make breakfast. Grabbing eggs, flour, sugar, and some pancake mix to make what anybody would make with that stuff. PANCAKES! Mixing them all together, he made sure that he did the job thoroughly until it morphed into a creamy batter. He gently poured the delectable dough into contact with a hot pan and waited for it to cook.

While awaiting for the flip; Soul heard the front door bell ring. He ran to the door and opened it to find a certain pinkette swaying side-to-side in slight discomfort. The albino grinned as well as motioning his hand inwards for the guest to come in.

"Good morning Crona! I'm glad you're here and I was just hoping that you could maybe go upstairs and tell them that the morning food is almost done." He said with a cheery voice although he was actually mad at himself for acting so weird. 'All I would really need is an apron and I would be some weird mother-like figure'.

Crona nodded her head before scurrying up the stairs.

Soul was already past the ninth pancake with only one left to go so that everyone could have at least two to eat. He flipped it over continuously until it turned a nice golden brown, before placing it on the stack beside him. He gingerly picked it up and moved into what he hoped was the dining room. He set the pancakes and a seperate stack of plates on top of some white fancy fabric that blanketed over a mahogany wooden table. The plates got put into place and he additioned two pancakes on each set. Grabbing: forks, butter knives, butter, syrup, orange juice, and some glasses to complete the whole breakfast scenery.

Soul stepped back a little to admire his work with a smirk. He then heard footsteps running down the stairs and Patty's laughter. The opening to the kitchen showed Liz hugging herself while Patty was jumping up and down. "PANCAKES-PANCAKES-PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!" She repeated. Liz walked up to me and flicked me in the forhead. I would have complained but I knew that I shouldn't mess with one Thompson when the other is in the same room. I learned that the hard way. . . 

The two sat in their seats and a split-second later, Crona came in with Kid beside her. I looked straight towards his eyes; hoping that those golden orbs would look back at me. Only gray ones did though. I silently sighed to where nobody specific would notice before putting on a half-real half-fake smile.

"Morning everybody!" I spoke. 

-----------------

Sorry for not posting in a while. And I completelly understand that you might be mad that is short and you waited so long only for this to come up as crap. I might add more on to this later one anyways. Oh well the brighter days are in!!!

Comment/Vote/Share ~Always12345/Nicole