Ch-5

Chapter-5

--------------------------

(Soul's POV)

*Dream*

I was walking through the city streets of an old abandoned town. I didn't know how or why I was there but I do know that Kid wasn't with me. I had to find him. I began running past things that I barely even cared to look at. After turning one sharp corner, I ended up stuck with a dead end. A tall brick wall blocked my way from moving any further Before I could try and look again, a tall steel fence blocked my entrance and escape.

I muttered, "Damn it. Where is everyone?!"

A sudden chuckle came from behind me followed by the horrid sound of a violin. My eyes popped wider then they're meant too for I knew the only one who could play that. I swiftly turned on my heels and looked up to see the awful person sitting peacefully on the top of the wall playing a creepy tune.

My older brother, Wes Evans.

I shook terrified at the sight of him slowly smirking down at me with glaring eyes as he pulled a rugged looking book from behind the stringed instrument. I had to look very hard to see that it was the book of Eibon. The book that Noah tried to use to capture Kid.

Wes chuckled, "Looks like baby brother remembers the book that tried to kidnap his lover. Although, he wasn't exactly yours to keep at the time. If we even had a Mom and Dad, I bet they would be very disappointed in you. If you remember the book, you SHOULD remember the owner."

I looked in terror as Wes raised the now open book in the air as a black gas started spreading out of it's contents. As soon as the gas stopped, a giant blob appeared and flew onto the ground in front of my feet, causing me to fall back on my butt. The gas directed themselves into the blob and it grew taller.

When it was the size of a man, it all blew apart to reveal that savage of a man, Noah.

I couldn't move, breath, feel, think, ANYTHING!!! All I could do was watch and listen as Noah pulled a blindfolded Kid from behind him and said, "I'm finally taking him home."  Before taking Kid's shoulders and leading him up the wall. I yelled to Kid but it was as if he didn't hear me! Or he was ignoring. . . 

They reached the top and Noah sat my lover onto my crappy brother's lap.  

Wes cupped Kid's chin and forced the young shinigami to face him. Both of the scumbags said in unison, "He was never yours to keep."

I sat right up in cold sweat on the. . . FLOOR??? Oh yeah, the stupid Maka-chop. I looked cautiously for Kid and found Maka keeping him from making our apartment all symmetry. I sighed in relief and chuckled at the two, causing them to look at me with wide eyes.

Maka said, "Soul! Your awake!" I replied with an annoyed tone, "Well I don't remember dying!"  "Are you alright? Your paler than a ghost!" Kid said worried. I thought to myself, 'Look who's talking!' I disregarded the urge to put it in words and only said, "Yeah I'm fine. Just a bad dream about. . . dropping my ice cream!!!"  

I mentally slapped myself. Stupid!

Maka and Kid gave me confused expressions and both said, "Ice cream?" I quickly nodded my head and said, "It was the last one on planet Earth." they stared at me for a while bit longer before dropping the subject.

Maka said, "Oh! When you were sleeping, BlackStar called and said there's going to be a sleepover at Tsubaki and his place."  "What for?" I asked. Kid answered for her, "Don't know. Not even Tsubaki could tell us."  

I thought, 'That's weird. Tsubaki is after all, BlackStar's weapon. And why so sudden? There wasn't anything big lately. It's probably for his awesomeness.' My thinking was left behind as we all got in some pj's for the S.O.  

But Kid had to leave so he could get dressed and meet up with Liz and Patty.

(After finishing)

I chose the most coolest pj's I could possibly find. Well, with Blaire's help. I wore one of those dark gray tank-tops for guys that my bluenette friend usually wears but I looked much cooler. I know I'm epic!! More pants I just wore black shorts with fiery red souls on them. Dooesn't my name just sound weird? My name is, Soul Eater plus Evans. And I eat souls? That... is... awesome!!!

I walked out to find Maka waiting more me outside in her usual pale tan night-gown. When she goes to sleep though, she keeps her hair down. She turned to look at me and said, "You ready? The idiot already said he had blankets and pillows so... yeah." I only nodded then we headed off. To get there faster, I just turned into weapon form and we flew like a witch on a broom. 

Oh! Have I mentioned that I'm a fucking DEATH SCYTHE!!!! I'm so cool!!

----------------------------------

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FOLLOW

Love and Hate ~Always12345/Nicole