Ch-9

Chapter-9

--------------------

(Next morning [BlackStar's]) {Friday}

I woke up happily from a dream about me and Tsubaki. It was after the kiss that I knew it was only my weapon and friend that I loved. She was always there for me. I remember when she fought her brother and I was outside being beat by those lousy towns people while I kept asking her for an, 'encore'. 

She was probably the first weapon above Soul, GIRL, that talked to me without saying; Go away; Freak; Dumb-ass; or stuff like that. Such words were a constant beating to me all because of my shitty, Starclan family. Until Tsubaki came along with lips to tell me words I never thought I would hear from a person above Sid or Marie.

Everyone was awake and ready to go home. The Thompsans went back to Death manor; Kim went to research something; Ox chased her; Harvard and Jacky went with Kilik to check on the pots; Maka and my lovely Tsubaki went shopping; Soul carried Kid back to his place; and I went to train in my regular old place.

I jumped from building to building, greeting some people as I went until I reached the top of a hill that held a beautiful scene of Shibusen. I counted my push/ups till I was at least at 1000 but stopped when I an acorn hit me in the face. I shouted, "WHO'S THERE?!" A giggling noise filled up the area as a small little girl popped out of a bush followed by a taller, dirty blond man.

I stared at them and said, "MIFUNE AND MIDGET!?!?" the little girl frowned and kicked my shin, causing me to fall back. Mifune stepped forward and reached out a hand for me to grab but I simply turned away. He sighed and gripped the back of my shirt, forcing me to stand up and face him. He grumbled, "I didn't want to see you but Angela wanted something and as her bodyguard I must follow her." I groaned and looked down to the small witch who was trying to feed a squirrel. I said, "So what do you want? Shorty." she shot me a puny glare and shouted in a childish voice, "Look who's talking!! I only wanted to try out this new spell!"

She pointed a finger at me and I began to glow a certain turquoise color. Before I could yell at her to stop I began spinning in circles faster than the speed of light. At first it was fast and free until it began to hurt a bit. All of a sudden my body started to feel. . . morphing? I looked down to my left h-. . . PAW!?!? Same thing happened with the rest. Then a giant blinding light filled in.

As both the light, and my sight, cleared to good view I realized how much smaller I was. I had to look up to see that witch! She giggled before putting a mirror in front of me. I almost had a heart attack as I looked at myself, I WAS A BLUE CAT!!! Angela snapped her fingers and I popped back into a human. She said, "There! Now if your ever mean to me again, you will be turned into a cat! Got me!" I nodded before she hopped on to Mifune's shoulders and disappeared.

Never underestimate a witch. . . ESPECIALLY the midget sized ones.

----------------

Love and Hate ~Always12345/Nicole