Ch-6

Chapter-6

-----------------------

(Soul)

Maka and I finally made it and met Liz and Patty at the same time. But no Kiddo. I asked, "Where's Kid?" Patty was laughing and Liz replied, "He said he wanted to stay back a little bit. He actually looked pretty sad." Maka told me, "Go look for him. He is your lover." I looked to the Thompsans and they both smiled and made a 'go get him' hand motion.

Such good friends. Now. . . OFF TO FIND KID!!

(BlackStar's POV)

Ox, Harvard, Kilik, (the pots got a cold), Kim, and Jacqueline. We all sat awkwardly until the door bell finally rang. I ran to the door and checked through the teeny weeny hole. As I peeped through, I could see Patty's short blonde hair. 'FINALLY!!!' I mentally screamed. I rushed the door open and opened it happily. When I only saw the sisters and Maka, I frowned but it disappeared into a fake smile.

Before I could ask where the shinigami was, Maka said, "Kid stayed back a bit while Soul went to find him." Now the bookworm is a psychic. My day is getting better every minute.  I allowed the three in and then some things began. Like ghost stories. . . which Liz is already freaking out about.

(Back to Soul)

I walked up to Death Manor and knocked on the door. Waited for a minute or so before the door opened to see Death himself. He said, "Hi there! Hey there! Ho there Soul! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at that sleepover?" that squeaky voice never gets old.

I replied, "Yeah, but Kid wasn't there and the sisters said he stayed a little back so I came to check on him." Lord Death looked down at me and only pointed up before saying, "He's sitting on the roof." I thanked him even though past that cheery mask, I knew he was staring at me with the eyes from Hell.  

I made a great climb, then found myself on the roof.

I walked around a bit, keeping my balance, until I heard a faint crying noise. I ran to the sound to find Kid with his face in his hands and his knees pulled up. I dashed beside my Uke and quickly hugged him. But by the sudden movement, Kid almost elbowed me in the gut! Kid looked up at me with stained red eyes and hugged me back. I nuzzled my face in his dark hair and asked, "Why you crying love?"

He pulled only his head back to reply, "I'm sorry Soul. It's just, I was in deep though and I started thinking that barely any of us have a REAL family." My eyes widened with surprise. I never did realize that none of had full families that are together. Well it possibly crossed my mind a few times but I won't remember. Kid continued, "Like Maka and I only have our dads. Liz and Patty were cruelly abandoned. You, BlackStar, and Tsubaki don't have any. I don't even know anything about Ox's group. And we both have brothers who we cruelly hate."

I thought through all of what the younger miester said and I asked him, "I've been meaning to ask you about this Kid. Wh- . . . who is your mom?" Kid's eyes grew blank and spacey, as if thinking. Couple seconds passed before he replied, "I don't know. My father never told me. Whenever I ask, he just cuts me off with a different subject. What about you and Wes? Who are your parents? And why do you hate Wes so much?" I looked at him and sighed.

I replied, "Our parents were normal humans so it was weird on how I became a weapon. They were killed by a kishin when we were little at midnight. After waking up to find them dead, police authorities then took us to grow up with the musical group in a circus where they taught us our talents in music. For example, Wes is Violin and I'm piano. There was this one trapeze from the air division who used to be a science teacher, he stopped by to watch us play. Before long, he started to take an interest in some of Wesley's emotions and feelings then started teaching him many things about science that he had learned in the past. The reason why I hate my brother is for an un-known reason."  

Kid looked at me confused as I continued to explain, "There was always something between us that I could never overcome. Every time we talked, it never lasted longer than an hour. Probably because of how many practises and performances we had. But when he decided to follow the science of black blood rather than stay with his own younger brother!! That was where we parted ways."

Kid looked down and said, "Oh. Well you should already know what happened with Asura. Madness, and all that crap. It's odd to know that you have a brother you never truly met before." I looked up to the shining moon then remembered how I hate it. I mean, both the moon and sun always look like they're going to rape someone! It's creepy!

My little stripes had finally stopped crying and said, "I also figured out something I can do." I looked to him to see him reaching out his hand. He spoke, "Cobs, Webs, Spiders, con!" nothing happened at first. Then a giant looking cobweb rose from the room and towered over us like a dome! Above us were crawling spiders of different colors, shapes and sizes!  

I looked at Kiddo in shock that he wasn't freaking out. The younger Shinigami looked me in the eyes but something wasn't right. His eyes were purple not gold, and there was a small spider in the middle to replace his pupils. I stared in shock and amazement as Kid swiped his hand and everything went back to normal. 

Even Kid's eyes were back to their beautiful gold.

Kid and I looked at each other and he cried even more as he wrapped his arms around my torso and smuggled his face into my shirt. He cried, "I'm so sorry Soul!! Please don't leave me! I just thought I should always be honest with you! Please. . ."  

I hugged him back and wouldn't let go. I kissed his forehead and whispered in his ear, "As if I'd ever leave someone like you. I tried at first but for anyone, it's completely impossible."

Stripes calmed down and let himself spread out a little more so now I could fully see what he was wearing.

For his top he wore a long sleeved pure black shirt. His pants were white as snow but they were also fuzzy. It made it "so adorable"  

I shut my mouth when I realized I said that out loud. Kid was staring at me but then put on a smirk saying, "Well your pretty hot yourself."  

My face was suddenly grew very hot and steamy.

He looked back up and said, "What do you think I should do with this little 'power' of mine? Only you know." I shrugged and replied, "Well if it's magic, I'd probably ask Kim since she is a good witch." he nodded at me and did something I would not expect.  

Kiddo one cupped the side of my face and pulled me into the kiss of a lifetime. Since usually I start it while this was rare. We kissed for a little longer till Kid gently pulled back causing me to pout. He reached out his hand to me and said, "Hurry up or Maka might come and chop us." I nodded and took his hand, pulling myself up.  

He then summoned Beelzebub and we flew off to BlackStar's sleepover.

----------------------------------

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FOLLOW

Love and Hate ~Always12345/Nicole