Adventures of Asura and Kid pt.4

-------------------

Asura was free that day. There were no movements of any witch or Kishin in his field of protecting so he got to do whatever today. Well, he thought he would.

At first he was planning to just hang out with his weapon Vajra but two things got in the way of that. For one, the weapon had also made plans, but for a date with some person online. The second, was that Arachne told him that she was going to meet some of her own friends. And she also said that he should take his little brother to the park. Make some friends.

It didn't sound very fun to him at first, but thinking of the little Prince's smiling face enlightened his motive. Sometimes he would even think, 'Why do I love this kid so much?' The world may never know. Or will. Who knows?!

He grabbed the now 4-year old and took themselves to the nearest park in Death City. Actually, it's the only park. Which means it's much more crowded. Asura held his brother close then started walking through the other people there. Some were Weapons and/or Miesters while others were plain humans.

Once, Asura had this idea where they should build a school in Shibusen for teenagers to learn how to be a real Miester or Weapon. Right now there are those who don't understand what they could be  instead of mingling with low-life's. But when he shared the thought to his father, hoping to get at least a little praise, it went wrong.

Death thought that was a dangerous idea. Bringing children to fight witches and Kishin all over the place? What if someone got hurt? Killed?! That blood would be on their hands. So it was a let down in the end.

Asura shook his head at the memory and continued on. He looked down at his brother in arms and said, "Looking forward to making some friends?" It surprised him when the boy hesitantly nodded his head. He wanted to ask what was wrong but decided against it. Soon enough Kid squirmed out of his grasp and landed his two feet on the ground.

The young man stared as the boy ran off to a nearby playground, stopping right at the edge of it. Asura quickly followed and knee-led down to his brother's height. He saw the angry and scared look on Kid's face. Maybe because he didn't really interact with other children before and the fact that the entire playground was asymmetrical along with everybody in it. Kid looked around at all the souls and seemed very nervous.

Asura stepped in front of Kid's view and soothingly told the boy, "Hey listen to me Kid. You should make friends! I won't try to force you and you shouldn't try to force yourself." the toddler still didn't look relieved. Kid said, "All I ever need is big brother Asura though!"

The young man smiled and patted his hand on the three stripes on Kid's head while saying, "No you don't. One day I won't be here to help you with everything. You will need another friend to stick up for you while I'm gone."

Kid blinked a few times before nodding his head. Asura stepped out of the way and watched Kid slowly take steps onto the playground. For the guy, it felt like he was letting his brother go forever.

The first thing Kid headed for was the swings where a small girl with blonde pigtails was swinging slightly back and forth. She wasn't going very high because she was too caught up in a book about insects. Kid looked at her hot pink and yellow dress and thought it was very nice. She was symmetrical and that was all that Kid really cared about.

Little boy death sat in the seat beside of her and calmly asked, "What are you reading?"

Blonde girl looked up from her book towards him and replied, "It's about the monarch butterfly! They're so beautiful!"

Kid knew that she would be fun. She was the first to say, "My name's Maka! Maka Albarn! What's yours?" he felt like he shouldn't say it, but it came out anyways. "Death the Kid."

Her face changed to a different look which made him more nervous. He thought she would call him stupid then walk away but she said the opposite. "That's a cool name!" both of them smiled

Asura, who had been watching from afar, was glad that his little brother managed to make a friend above himself. He sat alone on a park bench and just watched as people went by. It almost felt perfect until a high-pitched yell came from the opposite side of the park.

Asura turned his head to watch as an buff African American was trying his best to chase down a hyper-active blue demon. He was all over the place! Rolling down slides, doing backflips from the highest point, running children down like a train! The guy almost had him cornered until he took a sharp bee-line in the other direction. Asura connected as to where the boy was heading and saw that he was going straight towards the swing sets. KID!!!

Like an olden time slide-show, it showed Asura running towards his little brother. Kid and Maka noticing what was coming at them. Kid slowly raising his hand while grabbing Maka's. A small light appearing on the palm of the hand. Long board coming out of nowhere. Kid gets on and pulls Maka on as well. The two fly out of range of the blue child.

Everything was back to normal after that.

Asura blinked a few times at his little brother and the little girl who were flying above. More people had gathered around as well to see the interesting sight. Suddenly though, the board disappeared and the two fell off. Asura had made it in time to at least catch them before hitting the ground. The man looked at the crowd and shouted, "Don't you people have something to get to!?" They all dispersed.

Maka's parents appeared soon enough and took their baby girl home. The blue boy, whose name was apparently BlackStar, also disappeared with the guy. And Asura took Kid home. 'What will mother think of this?'

----------------------

Hello my fellow Weapons/Miesters!!! How are you doing on this fine time?

If you must know, I just came back from a trip to my grandpa's place in (U shall not know) With my dad and his new girlfriend! She is a very awesome person. The two of them had a kid already and so I HAVE A BABY HALF-SISTER!!! Yes indeed it is a girl. So adorable! Anyhow, I GOT TO HOLD A HUMAN BABY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!! Amazing!

Just felt like telling you that and that it will be hard to post due to my jet lag which by the way sucks!  

Love and Hate ~ Always12345 / Nicole