Adventures of Asura and Kid pt.5

--------------------

Kid was five-years old now. Bright as the morning sun and smart as a computer. The main problem we've had with him though, is his obessesion with symmetry and how we need to get either me, Mother or Father, and Excalibur's boring stories to help him sleep. I think Mass has been playing with my Prince's dreams just to get back at Father for sparing his prey on a mission in South Carolina. It pisses me off that the hatred is directed towards Kid but I can't compete with Mass in my current state of power.

One day, I'll control the power of Madness to my will just like Mass then be a better ruler than my father ever was. I won't exactly need Vajra but he's my friend so he'll be of much use. Mother and Kid, I know they would still love me, yet hate me if I kill father so I'll make no attempt at that unless needing to. 

Today Vajra said he wanted us to hang out and to bring Kid as well. He apparently wanted to teach Kid the main course of basketball so that he can grow up to be a prodigy at everything. Mother thought that way when I was born to, which is why she bought me a grand piano as a child and made sure I had an athletic weapon partner.

We were told to meet up with him at around 12 o'clock with was about to come in 30 minutes. I ran upstairs earning a shout from father than moved to Kiddo's room. Once opening the door I found my little brother still in his black skull pj's rolling around on the floor with his head in his hands. He didn't look in pain so I made no attempt of leaving the door way. 

"Won't you get unsymmetrical dirt all over you?" I laughed. Kid paused for a moment then instantly stood up and brushed all his clothes off. His hair was growing long enough to barely touch his shoulders, three adorable white stripes visible on his head. "What are you doing here?" I patted his head, not wanting him to freak out more if I ruffled it and said, "Your coming with me to learn basketball from Vajra."

His eyes lit up instantly, "Vajra?!?" 

My weapon partner and best friend was the sort of second older brother compared to me, he just wasn't as good at it like the GREAT OH-POWERFUL ME!!!!!!!!! Kid didn't care about me standing there and started rushing into some clothes, old ones of mine. Mom tried buying him new ones but Kid and I had the same taste when it comes to style, so all the things I grew out of that still seemed nice, and in Kid's case 'symmetrical', he wore. Mother didn't seem to mind. She looked at it as if she were saving money for better perposes even though she was married to a Shinigami. 

Kid dressed into a black and white striped long-sleeved shirt, red converse, and black shorts. "LET'S G- LET'S GO- LET----US-----GO!!!!!!" He shouted at me while pushing my body through the door. I slowly dropped to my knees while shouting to the cieling, "Oh no! I'm slowly and purposly sinking to the floor!" 

From behind I heard Kid growl at me then all out, "BEELZEBUB!" Out appeared the flying skateboard right beside my head. He went to my other side and pushed me onto it then got on himself. "Beelzebub fly!" he said and the skateboard did so, he flew us down the stairs and as we passed father shouted, "We're going to see Vajra!"

For only a brief second, I could see the angry look directed towards me. 'Maybe he was planning to have fun with Kid today? not my fault he was so slow.' 

I decided to just go with the flow and laid my head back against the board as we flew, my legs were tucked in enough to give Kid the space he needed to sit on it. I still vividly remember him first popping out this thing for that girl at the park. 'Maybe destiny will bring them together?' [Nope] 

I guess you could call it a perfect day since the sky was clear and that freaky sun was laughing it's head off of a body it never even had. Sucks for you Mr.Sun! A minute passed by before Kid shouted, "I see him!" then suddenly the whole thing tips downwards. My caring meter was low so I made no attempt to see if we were about to hit my partner or not, a loud grunt was the greatest answer for me. I got off Beelzebub then walked three feet back where a run-over boy was laying down.