Christmas Author's note

HELLO MY FABULOUS WEAPONS / MIESTERS!!!!! 

I have terrible and good news . . . which do you want first?????? We'll start with the good news!

GOOD- I'm not sure whether or not I told you all that my arm is healed after that long ago accident. It actually was for 2 whole weeks now . . . but i forgot to actually say that. I'm still mad at my attacker(sister) for destroyiing my necklace but THANKFULLY my mom got me another one as an early Christmas gifts.

BAD- I'm sorry to say this but . . . I *SNIFF* will not *SNIFF*  be able to *SNIFF*  make another chapter for a very long time!!! It's because my family is leaving to the mountains where we shall meet other family peeps, BUT THERE'S NO WIFI !!!! Hopefully if my mind gets really far into it, I'll post another chapter before i leave. 

Or i can just be evil like a kishin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah!

Also what i was hoping for some of you meisters or weapons who are able to comment to this chapter, to comment and say what exactly you want for Christmas! I also want you to type whether your a Weapon or Miester. If Weapon, what kind? It doesnt matter how long it is. But if you are of different religion than I'm sorry. But you can still type what you want! 

Even if you dont read this before Christmas, still type what you want. NOW DONT START THINKING THAT IM GOING TO BE THAT JOLLY FAT MAN WHO STALKS KIDS FOR A LIVING!!! And another thing, if you have an account and you've already commented, but you have friends who want to right something, PLEASE, just use your account to allow them to say what they want! And if I even dare see one comment that talks bad about somebody else, I promise you that will burst out of any electronic near you and shoot you with the BEAUTIFUL POWER OF SYMMETRY!!!!!   P.S. - I'm typing my list after I post this!

Love Your Fellow Miester~Nicole/Always12345