Adventures of Kid and Asura pt.2

• Dedicated to A nightmare I had

The Adventures of Kid and Asura pt.2

So I told you guys that I would post these extra chapters and soon enough there will be ones in Love is Love but for now, bare with me. Please? This isn't really an adventure like the title but the ones of the future will be.

----------------------------------------------

(Asura)

It's been 9 months since I've met the baby prince and I had to admit, this kid is smart! For someone who is only a few months old, he already understands how to do things such as use the proper bathroom and waddle around on his legs instead of crawling.  

He knows shapes and all but usually he places them into a staright row or something like that above throwing them around. Or if a picture is tilted, he'd always try to reach up for it. Sometimes he'd move his food around till it looked perfect. The doctors said that it was OCD which means Over Compulsive Disorder. But they have never seen it before. He wants everything to be symmetrical. Mother and Father worry over it dearly, but I just think it makes him even more interesting.

But I bet he'll have a fit everyday when his hair is fully grown. You can already see his three sanzu lines in their first stage which is covering only the left half of the head. How hard it shall be for him to call dad through a mirror without seeing it. Actually, ever since I met Kid, father has hated me even more. I didn't even think that was possible. Maybe it's just because of his mask, or his large hands, or I'm just SO awesome and cool that Kid would rather follow me then that old geezer.

I was sitting in the living room, reading a book about the spreading of madness and if there was any ways to prevent it. This process has been going on for close to a year now and the book only said that no one ever survived to tell the story. Creepy much? I sighed, shutting the book and setting it aside and started to doze off until my sight just fell blank.

{~Dream~}

I dreamt of me and Vajra returning from a long mission. I walked into our family home to only be greeted by my mother's welcoming arms. Behind her stood father in normal clothes and without his mask. He tells me of how proud he is of me and hugs me just like mom. Then I hear Kiddo's voice call out my name causing me to turn around and see him as an 8 year old running towards me.

His arms were wide open for me and just when everything seemed perfect, it stopped. Running Kid stood stone still as a large shadow appeared behind him. It wrapped its long fingers around my brother's throat and started to squeeze. I saw Kid start to scramble and gasp for air but the pressure wouldn't allow it. As I started running towards it, I noticed who the shadow was. It turned out to be me. The two started to stretch far away from me causing an even harder run.

The prince had fat tears in his eyes as he was being lifted higher and higher above ground. My legs were at full force but it seemed to do nothing. All of a sudden, my little brother's thin legs stopped moving along with the rest of his body. I dropped to my knees as I watched blood pour from Kid's mouth and from his eyes like the tears before.

The walls to my sides flashed red and children laughter was ringing through my ears from everywhere. Red hand prints started smacking against the walls. Then, the shadow disappeared into my brother's body and walked over to the left side. A knife appeared beside him and Kid grabbed it, he licked the knife before pressing the metal blade to the skin on his throat and slicing across.

Blood spurted everywhere even on my face, but I didn't care to wipe it away. Prince's body places a hand on his throat, allowing the splitting red hot liquid to cover it, before placing it on the wall. The hand started moving, creating red letters on the stained wall. After Kid finished, he stood back for Asura to see. The young man looked at the letters closely to read out,

'WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME BROTHER???'

I shouted out, "I did, I swear that I tried to save you!!!"

Kid's body didn't like it and ran to the right side of the hall and created another sentence.

'IM DEAD NOW THANKS TO YOU!!!'

I gripped the sides of my head and just screamed there on the ground. Prince's body moved towards me like a puppet under invisible strings, and stood before me. He lifted my head up and said with Kid's real voice, "I love you brother!!" before Mad me left the body. Allowing my little brother's corpse to fall onto my lap.

I felt some of Kid's blood stretch down to the corners of my mouth. My tongue couldn't help but lick the last bit of it up. Although there was no specific flavor, it was amazing! The rushing feeling of it running down my throat gave me a wonderful tingling. Then there was slight pressure on my right thigh.

When I realized that I was talking about my brothers blood being delicious, I sobbed and sobbed until I felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder. I slowly turned my head to see that a sharp blade was jabbed where heart and soul was. Looking up, I saw father with the eyes to kill. He muttered, "You were the biggest mistake I ever made!!" before swinging the blade at me again

{~Awake~}

My body sprang upright in the chair and my eyes scanned themselves across the room. The house seemed normal, no stab wound in my chest, no long halls, and definitely no blood. I realized that the pain on my left side was because I was gripping it like I was trying to rip it off. The pressure on my left leg was the real 9 month old Kiddo. Looking at my baby brother, my mouth formed a long smile to see that he wasn't just a corpse.

Kid looked at me and giggled before reaching out and tugging my hair. He does talk and all, but there isn't much to say. Father never really allows him or mother to leave because he wants them to be safe. I don't count. You probably think he's very cruel, but it's understanding since I took his side of madness. I just haven't reached that peak yet. Soon it will come. But for now, while I am still ME, I will spend it all with just Vajra, Mother, and Death the Kid.

---------------------------------------

So again, wasn't a real ADVENTURE, but the next one shall be. (I think?) Anywho thanks for still reading this stuff! If you guys ever see errors, LET ME KNOW. Just don't be harsh will ya? If yall also wanted to know, this entire chapter was based on a nightmare I had, with me as Asura and my older sister as Kid. But she was in her NOW age instead of an 8 year old. 

Comment - Vote - Share!!                                            ~Always12345?Nicole