Ch-44

Chapter- 44

----------------------

(Tsubaki)

I slowly opened my eyes due to being awaken by morning light. Though living in the city, chirping birds can still hold a nice melody to play. My hair cascaded over my left shoulder while my left balanced my body on its side against the bed. Around my waist I could feel the strong arm of my shorter boyfriend and miester. He used to complain about his height and I only had to tell him that he was a late grower and that he would always be amazing no matter what. That easily got him to shut up.

Out of the many sneaking techniques that BlackStar has shown me, I was able to wriggle myself out of his grasp and stand off of the bed. My bare feet instantly touched cold wooden floor which would usually cause a person to get those creeping shivers but once again, my miester taught me how to control these kinds of things. I love him so much.

Glancing one least time at the blue haired guy sleeping peacefully between loud snores, I walked out of the room and shut the door quietly behind me. My legs maneuvered the rest of my body over to the kitchen so that I could start making breakfast for today. Sadly though, our fridge is pretty much empty. 'Time to go food shopping.' I thought. I then started thinking on whether or not I should bring BlackStar but decided against it due to how he is sleeping happily. After coming to the agreement on letting him be, I quickly went to my room 'barely use it anymore' and changed into a different outfit. 

Maybe I could try something  come home with groceries in hand and surprise him with it? 'A dress! It will definitely catch him off guard!' I mentally squealed to myself and quickly pulled one out of my dresser. A plain dress just so that I wouldn't completely stand out. It was a knee-high yellow sun dress dress with purple roses to align the edges of the dress. Even had shoulder puffs and added no long sleeves. I quickly grabbed my wallet and bag then headed downstairs. I slipped on my regular boots before wandering into the kitchen, then grabbed some paper and pen to write down both a letter to my miester, allowing him to know where I was. And a list on what I need to grab from the store that we will need. After doing all that, I started jogging off towards Death-Mart which will take me a while since it's all the way on the other side of Shibusen. 

(After shopping)

I checked a nearby clock to figure out that it's 9:36 right now which means BlackStar should be up around this time. Hopefully he found the note before panicking or something like that. If he did just so happen to find it, he migt just be doing the daily morning exercise. 

A bag full of goods were in both of my hands and pretty heavy ones at that. But training can help muscle strength so it was lighter than it looked. To me at least. I couldn't help but feel happy, because BlackStar said that he would take the two of us out for dinner tonight and it would be out of Death City! He told me that the main reason was because he wanted me to feel like we could have a normal date without having to think about the many problems surrounding the group. To get over the fact that everything has fallen apart. But to know that we are slowly putting the pieces back together bit by bit no matter how long it shall take. 

I'm so happy that I'm actually humming and skipping! Sure I get a weird look from the many citizens around but they let it go just a second later. After a while I came across the market place that sells other fancy stuff. 'Star can hold on just a little longer now can't he?'  I thought with a grin. 'Of course he can!' 

My grily side took over and I started searching the stands for anything beautiful. There were many things that I could want but couldn't afford Either way, I desperately wanted to search for a gift that my Star would love and cherish close to his soul. Cheesy huh? I walked a walked but couldn't find anything appealing. Since the market was starting to get very crowded, it was harder to get towards any of the stands. My legs started to get tired and my thighs were burning underneath the dress.