Ch-22

IM SO SORRY!!!! I decided to have a short vacation in my room with my cast. But apparently I had too long of a vacation. Here it is and if it's short, let me know!

Chapter-22

—————————————-

(BlackStar's)

It so dark. . . am I blind? That doesn't matter right now. I need to search for Soul. Where is everyone? Where's Tsubaki?!?!  

"YO!!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!?! YOUR GOD IS CALLING!! TSUBAKI?!"  

I shouted into the nothingness. I know I'm not blind since I can see myself. Another voice called back, "BlackStar!" it was the heaven of Tsubaki's voice ringing in my ear!  

I again yelled, "Where are you?!"  

Different voice(s) "Look down!" Liz and Patty.

I did as told and looked past my feet. The girls were all looking up to me from this weird black and red room. Wait a second, THEY'RE ALL IN DRESSES!?! Well, except Crona. {Yes she's here} 

'Does that mean. . .' I gingerly looked as if though something were to pop back out at me. To my upmost relief, I see that I'm in my bright blue suit. We're all in our formal clothing, ones used for special occasions usually held in Death Manor. I wanted to be closer to them and so I tried swimming but ny the looks of it, no real progress was being made. Patty called up to me, "Don't move you idiot! Just imagine yourself slowly sinking." 

Following her advice, my thoughts were fulfilled as I started to steadily float down to them like a leaf breaking away from its tree branch. As soon as I got my footing, I was rushed into a sloppy kiss by Tsubaki. Taken the advantage of the moment kissed back and we stayed that way for a couple more seconds before stepping apart to get to the main situation at hand.

Maka gave us a small smile then returned to her usual serious look, "Let's get started. This is where Soul has lived out his dreams and nightmares ever since he could remember. In his dreams, he plays a piano which then presents him with what he wants to see. Otherwise, his mind gets corrupted by the black blood which takes both the form of himself and one of a manipulative red demon. Under zero circumstances can we split up and search for Soul at all costs."

We were about to head off when suddenly Maka added once more, "If you accidentally get separated and run into either one of them, if they ask you to open a box while also handing over a key, find me immediately."

We all nodded to each other and then headed off.

(Later on)

'Where are these things?! I'm getting really annoyed and I can't just punch through walls to get to places faster since the damn things are like made of solid steel.' It feels like we've already been in here for hours but Maka acknowledged that each passing hour in here is merely a minute in the real world. 

Crona, whom wanted to be of use, scurried to the front beside Maka, sword out and ready. Liz and Patty took the back. Tsubaki and I took the middle. As time passed by, I could visually see that Tsu herself was getting tired, so occasionally I would carry her on my back because later on she would need the strength to fight whatever obstacles we might possibly have. 

"It's fine now Star. I can walk." she said sweetly as she climbed down from my hold. Suddenly I hear Patty start complaining from behind me,"Why can't anybody carry me!?" I stopped in place just to turn around and say, "I will if you pay for my first meal as soon as we get out of here." She frowned and stuck her tongue out at me for being mean. Turning around, the other three girls were practically 2 meters ahead of us. My feet took one step towards them but suddenly I bumped into something. My hand raised itself and tried pushing forward but it still wouldn't budge.