Ch-27

Sorry for updating after long periods of time. My mind has caught the horrible disease of . . . WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!!!! My fa-bu-licious brain is starting to whither away into the darkness.

Question to readers, since this is a yaoi story although it has some straight couples. I was wondering if i should either do a Stein x Spirit? Or Spirit x Cathy and Stein x Marie? PLEASE ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS OR MESSAGE ME!!!!!! P.S.- You all might be very mad at me in the end . . . . .

-------------------------------------------------

(Catherine)

Where is that stupid x-husband of mine? Along with Braniac Maniac? Probably going out to look for girls to hitch with, or in Frank's case, dissect. I am so taking my little Maka away from  this terror as soon as this is all over. I have a good enough amount of money to last me a month or two in a hotel. I'll figure all that later. 

Lord Death picked up his son from the albino child and said from behind his mask, "I'm taking him home. It would be nice if you to all came along." I smiled along with everyone else and we followed the shinigami to his mansion. Along the way I talked to my old friends like, "Oh I've missed you too!" or "Sid! Your dead! Or wait . . . alive?" and "Azusa, your glare has never changed!"

It was wonderful to talk with them after so long but . . . I just only want to talk to Maka. Figure out what exactly is happening. And How are these people going through so much pain, at a calm rate? I bet it must of been terrible for them all during the kishin battle. Although their skin and facial expressions are clear, they're covered with filthy scars. It's terrifying! But their souls hold so much with one another. Makes me feel so left out.  Another weird thing to me is, why do i still sense the kishin around? *Sigh. . .* 

We arrived to the mansion and it reminded me of the old times. When Death, Stein, Marie, Azusa, SID, Nygus, Joe, Spirit and I all used to party around as dumb teenagers. Then Spirit asked me out, the marriage, then our darling angel appeared. I guess our elders were right, time fly's pretty fast. A little too fast that is. . . Stepping inside, I saw that the left side of the house, was a perfect image of the right side. Oh yeah, this kid has OCD. Well. . . had OCD. We followed Shinigami-sama up the stairs and into a bedroom. Death the Kid's room. The boy was gently set down on his bed as he stayed asleep. The rest of us stood/sat outside as my daughter's weapon knee-led beside the sleeping boy and Death paced back and forth.

This process continued for the next 15 minutes.

 -------------------------------------

So yes it's short, shortest one I've probably made so far *ACHIEVEMENT* 

Like i said in the beginning, you will probably be so mad at me. But the thing is . . . . . . . . . 

I WILL NOT PUT UP ANOTHER CHAPTER UNTIL I GET 8 COMMENTS THAT EITHER SAY,

Stein x Spirit                                                                                                                                                        

or

Spirit x Cathy and Stein x Marie.

 That is all................................