Ch-14

Chapter-14

Rainbows and Sunshine will burn your heart colorful

_______________

(Soul)

I had a dream again but this time it was different. I was walking around the empty town but there was people. . .   that I didn't know. As certain as I was, all the things around me were blank. Signs and billboards with faces and products but no words to follow it. I tried by running up to some people but they didn't even give me a glance.

This pattern repeated till I was on near the verge of going insane! I ran up to an old abandoned shop and looked at the glass. I took a step back as I saw what was there. It was Kid! But then he suddenly disappeared only leaving my faded reflection in the mirror to stay. Looking up to the sun, it was normal. NORMAL!!!!!!!!!! The sun was blinding of course, but it didn't have that creepy face! At the other side of the city, it was dark as night and the shining moon had risen up. It was blank as well.

I found this very weird because only the OUTSIDE of Death city saw those normal lights, while we have the creeps. I hadn't noticed where I began to walk to but, I landed in an empty area. I was about to walk back until a large stake stuck out from the earth's crust with a bloody body stuck in the middle. It took a while for me to realize it but, THAT WAS MY BODY!!!!

I turned to run but another stake appeared, this one had Maka on it. The line continued with; Liz, Patty, BlackStar, Tsubaki, Kim, Jaqueline, Ox, Harvard, Kilik, Pot of Fire, then Pot of Thunder. I was going to maybe jump out but above me dangled all the adults: Miss Marie, Stein, Spirit, Sid, Azusa, Nygus, EVEN LORD DEATH!!

A hand gripped a shoulder on each side of me, causing me two swing around. It was once again, Noah and Wes.  They said in unison, "You should have stayed at home Kiddo. Should of forgot them all." before I could even react they handed me a mirror. I snatched it away and looked at myself, or Kid to be exact. Suddenly, the heat of boiling hot liquid rises up in my throat and caused me to bend down on the ground as this stuff poured from my mouth and eyes as if I was crying. The strange liquid collected into a pool at my knees. It was black blood.

Then yelling was heard, "SOUL!!! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!!! Please!"

I snapped my eyes open and jumped, almost falling off the bed I was on. Wait a minute, is this Stein's place? I looked around to see that everyone was surrounding me and the professor was talking with Shinigami-sama as he was exiting the room. Looking down to where that Gopher guy hit me, I was shirtless but there were bandages all around me. Moving caused me to have serious pain! 

I felt something wrap me into a warm hug and a little soft cry, "I thought we almost lost you Soul." It was Maka 

I could easily tell that wasn't the ONLY reason why she was crying.

I asked, "Please Maka. Where is he? Where is my Kid?"  

She looked at me with pained eyes as she forced herself to choke out, "K-kid is. . . he's... I-" but Tsubaki finished for her, "They got away with him." I replied, "Oh. . ." 

I cupped my hands into my face and allowed the hot tears to trail down my face. "Group hug." I heard someone say. Then all arms and hands came around me. If only Kid's were within them.

Please let me find him. . .

(Kid's) [Next morning]

*Groan. . .* "Where am I?" I grunted while rubbing my head. I thought, 'Oh yeah. On the way here one of those bastards drugged me while I was crying for Soul.'