Ch-29

Chapter-29

(A/N:) Ok so I figured that I should put a specific time date to this so I'm putting down 12/20/13. That is all.

_______________________________

(Death POV)

Oh, Spirit. You are such a great father, but you show it in such distasteful ways. I guess you have Stein now.

It was a couple of minutes after Spirit had left, followed by Stein. Maka and Catherine had faces that Kid would freak out for the symmetry, but my child is gone. Hopefully for a temporary period. 122 days. 2,928 hours. Time is running by much too fast. And it's already 6 days till Death-mas (Christmas).

Evans sat beside my child his face filled with grieving. I hate to see children so sad. But that's one of the bad things of being a reaper. With Kiddo like this, will I have to resort to doing... that? I think that it would be better for him to actually know people instead of some friendly faces. I WEAR A STICKING MASK!!!

Kid opened his eyes slowly until they were able to fully open. As soon as he saw Soul, he smiled brightly and said, "Hi brother!" I longed for him to say 'Hi Father' but that won't happen, unless I do the the thing. His newly gray eyes trailed up to me leading me to stare right back. Underneath the mask, my eyes were beginning to swell up from tears.

As if looking at a black and white video, images of me raising a tiny Kiddo into the air and swinging him around like an airplane while he giggled his little striped head-off. My thoughts made me know what I'm going to do, I'm returning his memories now.

I walked over and scooped Kid up, everyone was shocked and so was I a bit. I moved my way out of my child's room being instantly tailed by the rest. Sid came up beside me along with Evans and said, "Lord Death, I know what your doing, but do you?" I thought that myself and replied, "Maybe." Sid chuckled and looked at the sort of scared child in my arms. The young Sythe to my left held on Kid's hand and said, "Don't worry bro! This guy is someone VERY important to us. Basically the whole city!" Kid looked at me then back to Soul and nodded.

I moved across the hall and into my own room. At this point, I only allowed Sid and Soul to come in and help me. I instructed for the two to push one of my dressers to the side in which they did. Behind it revealed a long staircase that led to the basement. We went down the steps and into a room that was at first, pitch black, until I flipped a barely seen switch that allowed the room to finally be well lit. The walls were splattered with different words of all kinds of languages but what was in the middle of the room was the main part.

It was a long and flat stone table with a large golden ball of flame above it. I moved towards it and set Kid onto the table. He tried to sit up but I told him to ease back down. I motioned my gloved hand for the two to come over. I said, "Okay Kiddo, I'm sorry if this hurts a bit, but I really need you too fight it okay. You'll know more people if you allow me to do this." This boy nodded before closing his eyes and going limp. I ordered for Sid to hold Kid's legs down and Soul to hold down the arms.

My hands lifted up my sons shirt, what was left of it, and reached above me for the flame. These were his memories that I took away. Whether I said to them all that I could or couldn't return the memories, the answer is yes, I can. Lowering the flame to his slim stomach, I pressed the flame in. Seconds passed before my child's body started to shake. I yelled, "Make sure you don't let him go!!!" Soul looked hesitant but believed in me. Soon enough Kid started to scream and the light started flickering. 

The light busted out and the screaming stopped.

Then there was his voice, "Dad?"

________________

Hello my fellow Weapons and Miesters!!! I know that some of you might be saying, "LIAR!!!!!" because I didn't type fast enough. One reason was that I forgot. Another reason is that I'm starting a PewdieCry fanfic called the Fallen Rain. That was all I wanted to say.

 P.S.- My weapon Billy says HI and that he will beat you all to a pulp in battle!!!  :)