Ch-42

Chapter- 42

----------------------

(Soul)

The sun rose high into the sky. It's dancing light to swallow the night. As the moon is falling away. . .

Screw these stupid rhymes. I want to see Kid.  I hopped out of the guest room bed and was about to leave the room but I paused when I heard someone coming down the hall while speaking, "He won't love me. It would be too unnatural. Oh how I want to have him so bad,"    My mind didn't catch up as my body sped ahead by swinging the door open and practically shouting, "WHO LOVES WHO?!?!?!!?!??!"

At this moment it felt like some nosy prep or cheerleader who wanted to learn every little detail of every little secret or rumor that would spread across my school. Or like a viscous animal that scouted around at night searching for it's next kill or any other predators entering their personal territory. I was both the cheerleader and the predator. Really though, I don't see much of any difference between the two species.

Anyways, there stood before me Death the Kid. His eyes widened at the sight of me and he started to stutter, "I- Was um- You heard- Potatoes- Nothing- Platypus!!!!" Then he just shut his mouth with his palm. Now we stood there staring at each other in an awkward silence before I cut it off, "So who do you like? I won't judge. Actually, I wouldn't mind it being anybody on the face of earth!"   But I was lying. I would kill any living being that Kid would pick if I was allowed to. But today doesn't seem like a good day to die by a reaper chop from Lord Death only for him to rip out my soul and give it a little burial in the ground of the Death room. Not pretty.

Red eyes stared deeply into gray ones.

Kid's gaze shot into multiple directions just to try and advert my vision, but was sadly failing. This was making me so. . . happy? Because this possible love could be for me and I would want nothing more than that. When time started to slow down too much he blurted out, to my absolute dismay,

"IT"S ALLEN!!!!!!"

My heart sunk right there. If Kid was lying, he had the perfect smile to cover it up. I blinked a few times at him, trying to get the feeling of tears to hold on. They fought harder than I and slowly poured out. Kid reached for my shoulder but I gently pushed it away then turned my back to him. Before I closed the door, I stopped to say, "I'm happy for you." It was actually more of a mumble. Then slowly shut the door.

I stood by just to listen to a small bit of silence before footsteps running away. He thinks that I disapprove. When I really do. "Kid doesn't know you." Their swirling in my throbbing head. Why do you even try?" Why did he have to come at such a time? "Let him go. Or lose your arm from reaching to far."

To push off the negative thoughts my head was producing, I started to pace around the guest room. Whenever something was accidentally moved out of place, I would instantly think of Kid and fix it back into place. Earning me more mind messages. Since this was all starting to give me a migraine, I just headed back to the bed. My hand grabbed one of the pillows and tucked it between both of my arms beside me. I imagined it as Kid as I slowly fell into dreamless slumber. 

How I wish it were the real him though, resting peacfully in my grasp where I felt him to me most safe. To carress his white stripes between my fingers and stare longingly into his golden globes. To be able to feel his soft lips against my own just so the both of us could care less about what ever scenery stood around our bodies. 

"I love you Kid. . ."  I whispered softly as my consciouns slipped away.

--------------------------

Hello my fellow Weapons and Miesters!!!! So I passed all my tests and I'm very happy!!!!!!! 

I'm so sorry for not typing in a long while becuz of everything being everything! As you may know, I have to cover in up to 5 stories in total so production shall be slow. If not good news, then I don't kno, but the news is;  IM STILL NOT NEAR THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm past half but not near end. I think? Oh yeah and I re-did Chapter- 34 so might want to read it

COMMENT / VOTE / SHARE / FOLLOW

Love and Hate ~ Always12345/Nicole