Ch-39

Chapter-39

-----------------------

(TIME SKIP)

As we entered the mall I looked around at the many stores. Since I don't shop a whole lot, I don't really understand the ways of the mall. Liz and Patty seemed to have read my mind and stopped us before we continued any further.

"Rules of the mall!!! You should already know the basics like shoplifting and harrasment are unallowed. Now for the deeper parts though, violence is the only thing possible that can save you in here. 

Step 1. Never bump into a preppy looking chick because she will start faking tears and scream that you are a pervert. That leads to a supposed fine and banishment.

Step 2. Never buy things that say 'Buy this and you'll get a FREE gift!'. It isn't free if you have to buy something for it.

Step 3. Never look directly into a mall cop's eyes unless he is talking to you. Even with their cheap sunglasses and scooters, they are very sightful on everything.

Step 4. Never bring your parents because they will buy all the things you don't want, and reject the things you do want. They are only for groceries. 

Step 5. This goes especially deep. Don't- and I mean DON'T!! Go into the public restrooms alone. Pairs are best suitable.

I could see Crona trying her absolute best not to burst into tears and I couldn't blame her. These girls made it sound like we were just about to line up in prison. Kid though seemed un-fazed. Not a single reaction. My curiosity flew out of my mouth, "Something wrong Kid?" He looked at me with happy eyes and replied, "It's just I had an old memory of Asura taking me to the mall once with Vajra. We went to a store called Build-A-Bear because I saw dozens of Kids running in so I wanted to join. As we were walking in, I felt like I had just entered a whole new dimension!!"

I mentally muttered to myself, 'You did go into a different dimension before.' 

He continued, "Since there were many kind of stuffed toys above bears, I thought they would have one of my father. Sadly though it didn't and I cried all the way home. We dropped off Vajra then left to our house. Big brother had to carry me inside and as soon as we stepped through the door, mama was already by our side. Daddy came in to and then brother and him got into a fight. Mother told them to shut up and asked what was wrong.

I couldn't talk through my sniffles though so Asura had to tell her the story. She only smiled and said to go to sleep and everything will be perfectly fine in the morning. They did. I went to sleep, woke up the next day, walked down the stairs, there was my mother. She was sitting on one of the sofas with a big blue box on beside her. I sat on her lap and opened the box to see a giant plush of my father. I loved it ever since, but I just don't carry it with me is all."

I gave him a warm smile and patted him on the back. So I guess Asura really was a great guy in the beggining. Heck- Kid probably woulldn't be like he is if it probably weren't for him. What would we do though if he just some how gained the power to come back? I think Maka and Death would be the absolute MOST pissed off. Oh well, it isn't possible anyways.

As the hours passed on, my legs were starting to ache everytime we went inside a store. Specifically a clothes store. Most of the times though, Liz and Patty would dress Crona, Kid, and I into some hipster, gangster, schooly, kinds of outfits. At one point though, the sisters started arguing wether they should buy their miester a pair of skinny jeans or booty shorts. In the end they bought both. They also bought Crona a new outfi to where rather instead of her current one and ordered her to change into it. It was simply just a bright maroon shorts with a yellow striped shirt.She felt uncomfortable but soon grew to like it.

"S-Soul? Why is the mall bigger then all of Death-City???" Crona asked me with a tired voice. I replied, "I have no idea on how it's possible. But things are like this in the regular human world." We both nodded to one another and continued to lag our bodies across the bright marble floor. Another decade seemed to pass us by and the sisters stopped in front of one store. Bright lights of the mall had affected my red orbs to where I felt like a blind man with no help. Either way, I knew this store would probably be my last.

Hope called down to me as a voice called, "Soul and Crona! You little slugs can hang out by that StarBucks over there for a while. Patty will come back for you when we have finished."We could care less about her calling us slugs because we were glas that we didn't have to enter death for a long while. Crona and I turned around to come face-to-face with . . . with . . . HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!

The beautiful aroma of fresh brewed coffee danced around in the air. Sounds of the beans being grinded and roasted into a nice kind of flour. Warm essence from the oven that is creating the bread of the GODS!!!!!!!! StarBucks the second best place for teenagers to go to for their dreams to come true. Number one is Disney.

Our noses carried us inside. We dodged all the weirded out stares that we gained and moved to the front desk. A lady with blond hair tied into a ponytail, wearing glasses and an apron, stepped up to the cash reister and asked in a kind voice, "Hello! May I take your order?"   I told Crona that I would pay so she could pick out whatever she wanted. I answered first, "I'll have a Vanilla Bean ice frappuccino and," I looked to Crona. She whispered what she wanted and I continued, "She'll want a nice warm cinnamon bun please?"

The lady typed on her screen and told me the price. I payed for it gladly and we began to wait. After a while our order was called and I went to go grab it. We sat at one of the two piece chair tables and started enjoying these delectubal sweety goodness. As if on cue, Patty appeared at the same time I took a last gulp of my drink and Crona took the last bite of her bun.

"C'MON-C'MON-C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed while dragging me across the floor, the pinkette following. I got evil/jealous stares from the guys around me and I thought to myself, 'If they truly even knew.' 

Since my eyes had finally re-adjusted, I could finally see where we were at. A wedding shop. Crap. I could see the bunches of white and black cloth that surrounded us. My eyes also caught sight of this chick at the front desk who wore cakes of make-up, much to revealing dress, and a sadistic smirk. Then my body was forcefully pushed into a closet and had something fabric like thrown into my face. A tuxedo. I don't like where this is going. I dressed into it and stepped out. What I saw though, would probably be the death of me.