Ch-41

Chapter- 41

--------------------

How long will this take?

Patience already you imbecile! I'm almost finished with the serum but you will just have to hold out till after that dumb holiday.

My needs aren't being fullfilled while yours are! How did it feel to meet your hero today even though there was that little scene?

Shut up. Start playing more into your role or so help me I will-

What? You'll do what? No matter. If I have to play my part, then start doing yours. 

Let's drop the subject already before one of us, meaning you, gets poison in their eye. Pass me that red bottle of liquid over there.

Here. 

Where is that damn gopher of yours? It makes me sick on how slow your minions work around here. And the chainsaw is always too loud when he talks expecially when he shows those hideous teeth! Awful.

JUST HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Kid's POV)

I stared deeply into the shadowed ceiling that hung above me so plainly as I was layed down on the bed in the room that was considered as 'mine' The creepy moon that stood in the dark sky was sleeping as was the rest of the town, supposedly. Dim light stretched across this room and rested on half of my body that sat above the clean covers.

I thought to myself, 'Who are these people? Crona and father trust them so that means I should as well. But it seems all too weird without big brother or mom around. Where could they have gone? Was it that big of a fight? Mom always wins when it comes down to that.'          I turned my head to stare at the window that returned the memory of that night. 'But, that night. Mom became so. . . strange. The spiders, webs, colors, chants, what did it all mean?'

The subject will probably always stay a mystery to me. Then it reverted to something older, 'Why can't I remember Soul as my brother? He told me to give him time but I desperatly want to know. And when he told me that I had been in a relationship before? Was he joking around or being honest?I wonder who it could have been?'

A long a slow sigh escaped past my lips. Then my fingers began to fidget with the orange punpkin necklace that hung from a silver chain around my neck. Outside of the window, the sun was starting to laugh it's way up to fight the moon. I decided to shut my yes and drift off to sleep since it would be best judging on what adventure I could possibly have tomorrow.

As soon as I closed my eyes though, the image appeared causing me to re-open them. My breathing hitched in place. If you must know, the image was of somebody that I had fallen for today at tthe mall.

And his name is . . . 

-------------

SORRY THAT IT'S ONCE AGAIN SHORT!!!! But, I seriously had to stop there because I couldn't have Kid saying who it is yet. Emphasis on 'YET' 

And so with that, Enjoy waiting for another long time. AND LOOK AT THE AUTHORS NOTE IF YOU JUST SKIPPED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!